Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

It's Lisa And She Rides In Woodside I Just Know It.



I rumble to the simplicity of The Dragon,
the feather in a breeze sew thread to that Ancient Cobalt Blue!!

The ayes of Inisheer,
the I land of what is left in this World,
from the year of 2017 to the entry of 2018,
my heart is swamped by love of the read.

For President Trump just passed a Tax Rib,
more money for the Working Class on schedule for the Corporation I silk,
to Gregg Suhr for the metal and Chief Jerry Dyer for the speak,
I announce that S.F.P.D. is Fired!!

Your bellow will not due,
you have rinsed me with only one thing,
the learn from our President of the United States of America,
as it is said that if one voice in our country is not heard,
all the wealth will do the Falls of Niagara,
great sort of sing to verse my excitement,
as S.F.P.D. retiree's can now be of certain,
working men to say Olympic Venue is the Gold you have always sent,
your love for me as a kid was not appreciated,
your unspoken cent to that forge of every horseshoe,
and yet,
it's just Cloud Atlas!!

I love the peak,
not really I Haight you,
to the trails that you made me round,
I loop only to Stow Lake and to not translate but to honest in a rare,
it was not me that changed my phone number when that Officer pulled the three of us over on our ponies,
no,
it was that other kid,
she giggled and I sank,
I thought I'd die,
and you know what,
is this being Frank?



Oh for the laughter now as that day I died.

Wise that?


History


ram-tap-logo
Fresno County Horse Park (FCHP) was founded as Ram Tap in 1957 and is the second oldest continuously operating 3 Day Eventing facility in the United States. FCHP was started as Ram Tap by Pat and Marian Humphrey, trainers in the Fresno area who had been looking for a property where they could host Combined Training events (as Eventing was formerly known). The story goes that Pat was playing golf with some of his buddies, one of whom worked for PG&E, who said to Pat, “Hey! I’ve got an idea. PG&E owns property outside of Fresno that could be perfect for this!” And so Ram Tap was born. The name “Ram Tap” comes from Pat and Marian, as it is the first three letters of each of their names spelled backwards.

Pat and Marian Humphrey

Pat and Marian Humphrey

78422_1615745306554_8379432_o










Ram Tap flourished for about 25 years under Pat and Marian, who then passed the property on to Bill Burton, who had grown up riding and working at Ram Tam. Bill and his wife Margaret ran it for another 30 years until health problems necessitated its sale in 2012. When the sale fell through, Bill announced that he was going to shut Ram Tap down. There was a loud outcry in the Eventing community and ultimately John Marshall purchased Bill’s barns and equipment and with a great group of volunteers, continued the riding facility under the new name of Fresno County Horse Park.
John and his volunteers have worked hard to make improvements to the facility and to expand events taking place at FCHP. Now, FCHP hosts four USEA recognized horse trials and one USEA combined test each year, driving shows, and hosts clinicians like Sir Mark Todd, Lucinda Green, Mary King, and Phillip Dutton. FCHP currently offers 2 dressage shows per year, one in March and one in October. Each show consists of a schooling show on Saturday and a triple rated show on Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Word Liquid

  Liquid equated word well SFPD is word Flew Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that word it has a prodigy by mind, a genius by foot, an...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!