Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, December 8, 2017

What Is A Tide Ole!!



Depth of the path to Christmas on this the Year of cherish,
asking nothing of the grace to envelope it relies on the letter at compose,
each Avenue apron's my memory of Union Square!!

A Macy's from where the Ornaments spoke-up,
I treasure moments in the hand I hold to empty but not for gone,
one may place license,
well that is the Garage that car park of lots.

Singing is being no Organist,
the piano concerto of voice,
a music beyond any person on this minute would understand,
an Italian is my mother in Boots!!

The tune of wise touching fashion of dressing,
a kitchen with gargling laughter,
oh for the tumble of that chortle,
a rise of bread to the blend of apple pie,
a custard upon the Shropshire Piece makes mixing bowl smile yellow,
the crockery set to that Pantry.

Silver in the drawer and a Breakfast Room roar,
the phones are ringing and that is just the morning of what is sun in the moonshine of raced,
perhaps the setting of the Dining Room would candle lights as the dimmer,
perhaps the Persian will silk the Oriental Runners as throw rugs,
perhaps is not the yawn of this statute,
for from the too I just know,
it's the love of the Play,
the Opera at the Symphony of evening's that drove too!!

Shout to the sky as the fresh air of Lobos Creek babbled,
language funnier than this world could happen,
flower and that ribbon of bench to such bellows,
fires and the damper the chimney's and log,
it truly is the you'll tied?,
no.

People have lost the Loch,
monday has said friday while sunday shuttered.

Heavy realm of Docks at Harbors of Human Beings forgetting humanity,
vista and the view have be gym a shovel to axe any road,
seeping from the wax is the lights of mold,
where in the whirled is navigation that gets a compass?

North Pole oh Santa will you Sleigh,
touching harness is the reindeer ready to fly?

Do I sing Auld Lang Syne or is the Weather the knew year's blight,
challenge of X Mass what is the light of Rudolf as the glow is end of 11th January thip 2017,
a shore to speak a fine bench to shuttle,
is the grace in Napkin or the Cocktail of Nutmeg,
a Bailey's Coffee with that branson.





No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Sometimes It’s The Little Things That Lay Pleasure To Somebody’s Time

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a place to what is the vocabulary with definition that defines word trauma.  The punctuation is a pawn...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!