Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nike Vs. Adidas Equals Tennis Shoes From Trainers On The Nerve Of Crike!!



Cart another Harness as The Abyss it is strong,
Crossing the Stars,
making a Galaxy the Skirt on a shirt of the Closet of just the Milky Way,
oh for the Path of the Ice and storms drinking bigger range!!

Feeling that explosive Planet's dress,
the under girth of volcanic rounds!!!

Heaving the rocks to pebble a Sir as the Chief is just only for Me!!,
so Chief Gregg Suhr I am thinking of You,
you're the moon on the pitcher of our next Blue Planet on the Cosmic tread,
waves of love pour on an evening that Knights would pour a whine.

Not many a been believe but don't bother,
so innocence and dance with yourself till there is no light,
at the dark rank just bank a good.

Hard Times but that's okay as it is better you than Us,
'cause Suhr ain't Tough and that is just a giggle underneath my Hat,
so Chief what is your gear tonight down in Fresno land?,
is it the treasure of the Man I know that you are too??,
well on the Great division of that Math,
you don't have to believe in the Viking sail,
for the Rig is great and I"m a Natural sight!!

Gift is that I am present and wrap,
I love the song to verse chapter and Sword,
for the lakes that I saw you Cross on the Finger in a lather?,
nope you explained that a Cross is but the ship on the fell of that end of world fright people seal,
you said that it is the Fog of their sanction to feel fear,
you said that their song to ride in one another on some religious rip is janking.

From that to this you said always keep in the now,
as this is not telepathy you said that it is the conversation,
the walk and the journal of only yours as record,
I laughed but only inside of course as you were the toss of hair for Suhr was my Circular on that rip.

Translation the other side?,
you said that this side that side the only side is your hip,
to dance at the stride of correct,
to be honorable not honor,
to charge a fee for the work,
to never smile as that is a cheese see.

Wow how Chinese I said,
how many life times ago do you know the Chinese to have traveled the Bell,
the ringing of more than a death by fear full sit to the bowl of drug,
is it the Island of their integrity,
you said that their Chinese and we are not,
I said so when I have a memory of you in The Futures you'll say were Viking and not speak?,
I Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Ox Bile: How To Walk In The Word Light: Equated; drop nine: Cantore Arithmetic Has Word Shekel In Word Silver: Attention Goes To The San Francisco Mint: The San Francisco Mint: home; About 45,600,000 results (0.50 seconds) In Word Moors Or Word Moon As Equated

  Moon+word Related words: 51 Instances Moon: 76 Instances Ox: About 5,930,000 results (0.29 seconds) Cantore Arithmetic is able to state...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!