Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

If You're A Man, You're At-Risk!!!!!



My mother and Mrs Getz never got along however I loved Mr. Getz and he like my mother passed away, therefrom I am reminded in lieu of Mayor Lee passing to be sure to wish Mrs. Getz a Merry Christmas. The City of San Francisco a long holder to many a speak I say that this is a talk, this is from Coast to Coast, in our heartland, at The Great Lakes and in every corner that a Cowboy would use boots for the corner bug so just call-it Budweiser. To gather more from is upon the shoulder of the individuals as coarse, this therefrom is X rated!! I posted last evening on my google+ Profile Karen Placek, please enjoy the process and bring envelope to each passing post at https://plus.google.com/.

As such I am also reminded of those frozen chocolate covered bananas that Mr. Getz would delight me with when my family first moved to 22nd Avenue from 815 on Balboa. Both in the Richmond as the third spot for the start-up of my life was located up the block from Petrini's on Masonic. Loving memories and remembering that Circus which Mrs. Getz held at the end of Mr. Getz life I am once again reminded of Jack Kennedy, "Bread and Circuses"!! 20/20 being not hindsight, just a better view of acceptance and a rib to never snap, I'd rather gather the geese to settle that goose.

Mrs. Getz threw a Circus on the street of West Clay Park, an incredible affair as it was a miniature Barnum and Bailey, real clarity to the knob of doors. In-short Mr. and Mrs. Getz had visited Russia and I was told that Mr. Getz caught cancer there and was dying as a result of it, he did not live for more than 2 or 3 more months after their return it seemed, basically it was over before I could speak. In front of my eyes Mr. Getz just shriveled up, died right in front of me, it was fast and harsh, his eyes told me things that right now I wonder as it looked like Aids that I ended up seeing later-on in the 1980s, in both New York and San Francisco men just died like pain that a dog shows when being put to sleep. Mr. Getz died in 1976 or so and it was weird one.

I shed many tears for the fact that Russia is a place where cancer is caught, until today I had never thought cancer as being anything other than a mystery in it's origin, a disease of the mind that was not of the yesterday but just really the minded. May this proxy wake the Doctors of the United States in-order to research Cancer in Russia or is it to reality that Munchausen by-proxy, Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims,Munchausen by-proxy is a form of child abuse or elder abuse it is discovery this day December 13th, 2017? Is that a question that Dr. Day can answer, divorcee of Dr. Way as they lived at number 10 in West Clay Park until their divorce, he moved around the corner to 21st Avenue, whereas she went-on and testified in numerous about the cause of cancer in America, however Cancer in Russia? Read more of her work at; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZrzB3RVu1A, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAmU-x4T1dM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3su6xVxqvJY,


dr lorraine day cancer cure - YouTube
Video for Dr. Lorraine Day and her work on Cancer▶ 39:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99h9O2111mQ
Nov 13, 2015 - Uploaded by Corinth Worktops Plus
Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwell - Duration: 6:56. http://iHealthTube.com 5,406 ...

Issues With Cancer | Dr. Lorraine Day | ITV Interview - YouTube
Video for Dr. Lorraine Day and her work on Cancer▶ 28:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaFw7p0K8yQ
Mar 17, 2016 - Uploaded by Three Angels Messages
Dr. Day talks about her issues with cancer and some of the remedies she used to get cured form cancer ...

Now here is the home that I grew-up in on Curbed SF, to see, to witness, to watch that there is excitement that it sold for 2 Million dollars less than it was worth on the ever-exploding market in San Francisco makes me know that my mother was targeted, bullied and left to her own devices to support herself as before she passed she would call me, her voice full-language, calm, restoring, absolute. For leadership's sake let us read the article together.

Grand West Clay Park Fixer Sells for $2M Beneath Its Initial Ask [Curbed SF]
By Tracy Elsen Nov 19, 2015, 11:28am PST
https://sf.curbed.com/2015/11/19/9898296/grand-west-clay-park-fixer-sells-for-2m-beneath-its-initial-ask

We've been following the huge seven-bedroom manse at 22 22nd Avenue since it first hit the market back in July. Although it was undoubtedly in need of many updates after not changing hands in nearly 40 years, the house still boasted an old world charm with its ornate pillared front door, twisting staircase, and endless windows looking out into the yard. The house started out looking for $6.995 million, but began taking a series of major price chops once September hit and no buyer had been found. The house finally found a buyer this week, but the sale price was just $4.97 million, more than $2 million less than the initial ask.

Hopefully the new owners will be able to use some of the cash they saved on the purchase price to restore the big old home to what must have been its former glory. The place is surrounded by greenery—some of which will likely need to be trimmed back—and has a lovely back patio and easy access to the nearby Presidio. According to the listing, there are five parking spaces and three fireplaces that come with the home.

GRID VIEW
https://sf.curbed.com/2015/11/19/9898296/grand-west-clay-park-fixer-sells-for-2m-beneath-its-initial-ask


I shall continue to allowance the sync to lesbian's that have chord. Tea and Coffee, Flower and Tea and Coffee Shops, meet the change. This post will take the Post and broader shallow their grave of homosexuality and America's adult management, it will rinse the Journal to Time Magazine, rip the Examiner, Hearst the Chronicle and Clan the Norsemen in this World.

It is up to each individual to find the evident, as any 'Sixth Sense' with Bruce Willis, it's the ending that Wakes you. For me it was that trip for what I would say was the straw that broke the Camel's back "The idiom the straw that broke the camel's back, alluding to the proverb "it is the last straw that breaks the camel's back", describes the seemingly minor or routine action which causes an unpredictably large and sudden reaction, because of the cumulative effect of small actions" read it should you choose on Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_that_broke_the_camel%27s_back to understand the full course communication of this usage to have been referenced in this message and on this published post.

In simple fact, I went to go out to eat and since I am single I got my dinner to-go to enjoy at home. I had ordered Chicken Fettuccine and was told it came a la carte.  I took it in stride however after returning home I got a plate to bring my dinner to terms as living in, fuck-it I'm just going to say it, I am living in forced isolation, it is challenging and yet I insist proper manners for myself always, however, it is this however that breaks the brake from in-addition to saying 'Signs' with Mel Gibson gave such an impact as the question was, "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, that sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"?. I thought for years on that simple yet demanding question. I chose to believe in signs long after that movie as the CHP, The Cops, The Sheriff are my standing or better said, since I was a small child The Cops and the like have been my ready reserves to work problems found in Society. These Officers of the law have never failed me, The Cops showed me how to be, how to think, how to believe, that being said, I believe in signs for them. Cause your tremble as should I not believe in signs or their method of training that I would not respect the Stop Sign, the Yield Sign, the Speed Limits, it really just goes on and on, so I believe in signs, it's simple for me, I was born a prodigy and it is their way or no way, that has been, and always will be, the path I know to walk, drive and trust. To the upping of cause to the story, not an accusation, this simplifies as I was served two veal steaks for the Chicken Fettuccine that I had ordered.

To now, today, this moment in exact, each individual around the world and in this country will have to find their own outing because this is my story not yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Ox Bile: How To Walk In The Word Light: Equated; drop nine: Cantore Arithmetic Has Word Shekel In Word Silver: Attention Goes To The San Francisco Mint: The San Francisco Mint: home; About 45,600,000 results (0.50 seconds) In Word Moors Or Word Moon As Equated

  Moon+word Related words: 51 Instances Moon: 76 Instances Ox: About 5,930,000 results (0.29 seconds) Cantore Arithmetic is able to state...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!