Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ken^YAH!!



Love the life off a bisque and enjoy the brew of Tea stop,
as the heat is on the hotter wild,
cars and Sirens for the Island core,
be of the frame and waltz to the nail of Screw.



Face smile as the Men are of garb?,
no,
smile as the Men are in the harness of life itself,
their the breadth of your air in the lung of the rib that broke a jaw.

Fabulous times to multiply,
streets and Alley for the banks,
trip a journal and style more than an address,
a City or a Town it is the Country land,
more on the singing verse is the sub-Tight tolled!!

Coins being the meant it is the boohoo that cries more on the smudge of chalk and bored?,
well in the wild of the Africa people have forgotten The White,
as if to say that I don't exist?,
nigh this hour of my land to the beginning of the Rhino as a jaguar testimony to a Cheetah romance?,
often the romancing of life to that stagger is more than a stone an a sword,
it's reality!!

You may brick this as a Wall yet I'm a blogger and this is a Wall,
so honest and true is navigation,
the compass of that Cheetah is just the fact of life,
my life and my kids as they would ship a Creek to paddle that row of family again!!

Out on the plains of Elephant and the backyard full of more than this boring treed now,
even I stare a bit of bridle and giggle as I look and think,
hey man what happened to that man that made earth move and wind breathe!!

Jiffy to a handy fine is this draw of a Painting,
much more than and egg and a Sistine,
so boom and a big rein to tell and not to say,
children of the corn get a row and pick an ear,
try yours at that give a listen instead of a fit to complaint,
life is a realm of kicking hi to the dust storm too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Sometimes It’s The Little Things That Lay Pleasure To Somebody’s Time

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a place to what is the vocabulary with definition that defines word trauma.  The punctuation is a pawn...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!