Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Monday, December 18, 2017

DIALING RUM.

Since before Time had the grip of only an Ages rhyme "The Wall' fell to romanced?  No, the brick to the shard of template gave Thong a crown to bless the fortune!!  Know the Cookie!!



Oh Scribe: Dial distance to number only the cranberry, please the gather of treasury say the Antelope.  The Antelope elephant too.  A shore to gift in the presents of Christmas in San Francisco ships grain.  Touching the hull of no nut be found.

Shift to life as the death bearing ripens only more,
pandora blush,
scene's in my mind,
a sentence of grace follows hand,
fan to speak!!

Green is the Red Sky,
ocean of star,
Earth.

Ground is the shade of soup,
and yet,
the mountain calls the snow cap glorified.

Owe cent,
a penny for the Nickel in the gold on a spank,
rising Sun is the moon of cadence on the Egypt Country in sphere of Milky Way?,
the Cosmos shine!!

Heave not the harness of shovel to hoe,
as the garden is only a bible story,
life, life is breadth, it is wonder, it is Ice, it is Fire, it is flight of the Meadow!

Cheese too. 

Leeds from the Canoe to touch only the Breeze,
a Golden Gate,
a perhaps?,
future raft is the life?,
that is the Falls to grasp only the samurai to tell of love,
wrist in the Sword the Great Wall,
brick by read to dutch.

What of the clamber, the Chowder, the Muscle?,
aye little clay of sun to speak a language of Greek,
I dance with the robes of glean,
thy green garb to clothes of sleeve this is only the beginning!!

How must the breeze sing,
the gathering of climb,
a valley in the tuck,
a path is only the stone to know of the life,
it is the readily romp,
a sand in flight to speak only of the life!!

Might that Chest of Pandora singing to thy Bee,
no, it is the Crocodile.

Oh my goodness you Frank beyond the symmetry,
I graph only the math to Pi.

Far from that is the beauty of Sky,
an egg that is neither round nor oval by design,
navigate to North by West,
it is the sheet of instruct that beacon of whom I am to you,
your wealth of language your love of life,
you are the little one that the Buffalo shales.

Tride hare my friend in the ousted ship,
I only plead to the Viking,
oh my,
that is you be inch the wool of the loggers miled,
for the blue eyes that your cheeks did hold of tears,
you are my singing lily,
my Wine to line the Wire of Humanity!!

Free in this is the blogger that cinches English as the Great export of Silk,
know Trades.

My heart is in wrench,
I drive to the face of bleak in this World of no belief,
patience my soaring friend,
you have danced with Lions and spoken jaguar,
the Cheetah must blush to no rouge,
the cream of milk is the Cottage you are.

Oh flight to the outer speak I still the frame of sadness in send,
sword of destine is sharpened with words that spring,
it counters marrow in a chill,
the geese shiver and the lakes froze,
glacier is active to life as we are the gentle flower of pedals.

Mark cents with meant,
the year of a clamber to shore the sands reef,
each Wave of Ocean lagoon only the carving Sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Ox Bile: How To Walk In The Word Light: Equated; drop nine: Cantore Arithmetic Has Word Shekel In Word Silver: Attention Goes To The San Francisco Mint: The San Francisco Mint: home; About 45,600,000 results (0.50 seconds) In Word Moors Or Word Moon As Equated

  Moon+word Related words: 51 Instances Moon: 76 Instances Ox: About 5,930,000 results (0.29 seconds) Cantore Arithmetic is able to state...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!