Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Monday, December 18, 2017

It Is The Streets Of San Francisco: That Speech.

The Drum:  It speaks of the Shipping of ouch, are Stars shining to trumpet?,
dancing the song of Odin I might that to harness this bit,
in yawn of such a terrible Tale it is the grace of hand that feather's Tartan,
a kilt to pen tile license?,
Yes.



Traveling the sync it is the verse to know Xing,
a cross that section of Golden Gate's that mark to Time this Ages,
in burst of Sun?,
oh mighty tea of tree and Birch,
you rum.

Yes,
as Well!!

The bucket News of course is the Venue of Life,
Yes.

On Travel the Map of Formal is the hint to wink a Man,
as the dance's of square?,
not quite say the Mayor,
from too?,
no.

Communication is the Lake of Karnaki?,
Knight by Star light I lift to gears of Humanity,
again?,
Yes.

Tell the fib that Bib of apron is tied,
the Tidal of freeze is Glacier,
the fire in the whole is the burn of ice at the ground of zeros,
oh deer,
may the herd be of woolly and the growth be of Fur!!

Tride and true is the compass to North by west,
small won,
you have languages that Sir pass to be of warm tum,
warm tum?,
Yes.

I haight you to the Streets of San Francisco,
may the Alley be your Fortune to cookie the Sayings of All time multiplied by your cheesy grin,
I might that width to the hug of this times that to say just love!!,
bah humbug!

Seeing is the belief,
company is the Business?,
no,
it is just love.

Just love,
what of singing and laughter and the be Merry at Christmas?,
that is the gift,
you are the present.

Swift.

A Viking is read Hare ewe know,
the sheep to ram is the sole,
a llama may give to sweater,
the tiger great to lion of harp,
a brass is the trumpet of heaven,
and yet,
of course the and yet,
yes,
and yet it is the Cloud Atlas that best examines Mankind.

I draw with paints that water cools,
the brush is the gathering of whiskers?,
no, 
it is the Tale,
the reef to say To Horse,
Equine.

Oh Mallow,
my heart is in the ache,
my hurt is in the shade,
watch to no wrath,
the Earth.

Ground is shiver,
be more than a Sweater in the Storm,
Man is in the Kind that will Beast,
roaring to the language list only the signed,
for in ink the Blue is the badge,
not a harm, not an anger, not a darn,
threads?,
silken gold with the Coat of arms.

Oh Speak: Shape in touching to that wonder of a land, 
and yet, 
yes and yet, 
the vista spoke., 
It did?, 
Yes.,
It said what is the pond at Spreckles Lake.,

It did?, 
yes, 
and then, 
Wells.

Eye tribe,
ouch,
is that the Time in multiplied,
yes,
owe well?,
yes,
ugh.

Sharp are the Words of what is a Tale,
yes,
shall the song be of the counter to say a coin,
like a dollar on this little bit rhyme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Sometimes It’s The Little Things That Lay Pleasure To Somebody’s Time

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a place to what is the vocabulary with definition that defines word trauma.  The punctuation is a pawn...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!