Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, November 2, 2018

The Empty Coins, It's The Quarters.




Night is on its way as the sun has begun to ease into the lust of the oceans plead to gather yet another sum for the earth is on her side to gauge the measure of the heat of each sea.  As I tumble my mind in method of truth I am in the basement on a speak and yet before that mourning of myself I remind myself of nothing as the memory is as it is taking situation now.  Oh for the bowels of that basement grave how I was lured by the words to entice me down into that deathly trap, how that would coincide the sentence with an invitation as what would wait?  How horror became the tune and the music thwarted my hope for more than the shivering shake of that certain cum that would stick and choke me for the worth of what those that had lured me down for as that is the style of whom those sticks gave sore.  My wrists hurt in advance this evening, the year is 2018, the time so far from that 4 year old me, so far from and yet, truth dictates this write of pass, the truth is it is as no time has format so I plate to the calendar.  The scarring events upon my life: This took place to many times, so many times that Dorchester rides my music in this lit as what gave an Alley the sprig.  Formal to this is the mourning as I am now 53 years old, I stride to notes as my more is unknown to such torture, I cry.  It did take a while, many years for me to understand the queerness of my childhood but today, November 2, 2018 came without clause to the hope, my body racked and the sight of that shift, the hands on me with violent words pouring out of that charge gave immediate aftereffect for I remembered the days that I would not be coerced, the days where I was not fooled into false hope, the days where I turned to a different direction, the days where I hid.  Words are falling as my verb to adjective stifle my brain, my brain, oh for the speak as my brain dries in effect, the pain is in more than the construction of mans expression of only saying headache, it is staggering.


I prepare for the night terrors.


Night Terrors Resource Center

A little about this site...http://www.nightterrors.org/

After spending the last 20+ years of my life experiencing night terrors, I decided to find out more about this sleep disorder. I hope the following will help shed some light on the subject.

Night Terrors

People who have night terrors are often misdiagnosed. The most common one is a simple nightmare. Any of you who have had a night terror can say they aren't even close! Another common misdiagnosis (especially among veterans) is PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. For this reason I have included a description of the difference between nightmares and night terrors.
Is it night terrors?
Take a quiz to see whether night terrors are to blame

Night Terror Symptoms

Sudden awakening from sleep, persistent fear or terror that occurs at night, screaming, sweating, confusion, rapid heart rate, inability to explain what happened, usually no recall of "bad dreams" or nightmares, may have a vague sense of frightening images. Many people see spiders, snakes, animals or people in the room, are unable to fully awake, difficult to comfort, with no memory of the event on awakening the next day.

New Treatment options

Ongoing research is being done on scheduled awakening therapy, which has been shown to cure night terrors in 9 out of 10 in children. Scheduled awakening therapy involves waking the child from sleep 15–30 minutes before the episodes typically occur to interrupt the sleep cycle and prevent the onset of a night terror. A research group at Stanford University is conducting a study for an investigational treatment that uses a non-medication, at-home sleep management system to perform scheduled awakenings. To find out more about this ongoing research, visit: Stanford University Night Terrors Research Site. (Update: The research was successfully completed and a company formed on the basis of the results sells a product to treat night terrors).

Night Terror or Nightmare?

Nightmares occur during the dream phase of sleep known as REM sleep. Most people enter the REM stage of sleep sometime after 90 minutes of sleep. The circumstances of the nightmare will frighten the sleeper, who usually will wake up with a vivid memory of a long movie-like dream. Night terrors, on the other hand, occur during a phase of deep non-REM sleep usually within an hour after the subject goes to bed. This is also known as stage 4. (A link to a sleep stages chart can be found on the navigation bar to the left) During a night terror, which may last anywhere from five to twenty minutes, the person is still asleep, although the sleepers eyes may be open. When the subject does wake up, they usually have no recollection of the episode other than a sense of fear. This, however, is not always the case. Quite a few people interviewed can remember portions of the night terror, and some remember the whole thing.

Additional Night Terror Information

The purpose of this site is to help people understand that there are medical solutions and reasons for Night Terrors. You will not be preached to here or told that Satan caused your Night Terrors. Night Terrors are a medical ailment and not demon possession. (Contrary to what others may tell you.) The first thing I found was that this problem goes by a few different names. Sleep Terrors, Sleep Terror Disorder, Night Terrors, Pavor Nocturnus and then the mouthful DSM-IV AXIS I: 307.46 are just a few. This fact made it very difficult to do an internet search for more information. Another problem I ran into was that HSP (Hallucinatory sleep disorder) has some similarities to Night Terrors. I have included information about sleep paralysis to help you figure out which you may have.
Sleep labs across the United States and Canada have shown through sleep studies, that Night Terrors happen due to increased brain activity.
The common thought among researchers is that a chemical trigger in the brain causes your brain to "misfire" and cause a Night Terror. These misfires can be caused by many factors such as stress and various other medical ailments. Please check out the Additional NT Information page to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!