Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It Is Not A Dire Situation, Just A Real One



I rode the talk until the verses sang a sweet darling to the sleep of what is a swan,
down came the path a barrel on a river of that once in pine,
yet down a throat to discuss conversation,
while the town went to ignoring,
wise is the matter that well.

Shall the dance be of a square,
my mother rang to Macy's down spine,
riddles and rhyme.



Ships to sail as Viking Tales came at the Municipal,
say that the road to a street gave roast on a state of pool,
all while I said it's a tool!!

Instruments on the Opera,
first second third fourth,
the count, 
a real Big Bang of a Show showing the actors in reality,
ugly face and squat just as the Sheldon had a fein on that Fox and gift,
present?

Good.

Bother not the dancing bear,
I walk to another found as the basis of my mother gave grace a napkin,
cloth is just the silk of sample,
threads are not string,
wash is only the table of silverware and lean.

Dishes wine to glasses at an address,
waltzing this as the feet become that twinkle in a said,
made from swatch!!

I know of compass to more than a ground that turned life into corner,
I stride to not find the seen as that would be as the Opera sonata,
mark to a tiled and the bath is just a tub with a rub,
these things are no it to instant Kodak as the Raley's,
yet on such I note only the swing.

Perhaps Mississippi Jigaboo would know that better to a Candyman fact,
is it the Voodoo or the Hoodoo that answers the downtown Metropolitan as the Masons are not that,
yet down in Visalia the Fresno bee,
stung is the chief by the radio jargon!!

What gratitude is marched to on word for word,
simplicity to that 17 to understand the 13th floor in any hi rise,
yet is the sales force captioned or captured by the american that believed prodigy,
does not matter as the genius just mellows as the roast is Prime Rib,
the House is the Address in San Francisco 815,
Richmond is nigh the core to say that Town is city by the Bay,
relation is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!