Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Disturbed



Twenty-twenty the year of evident be now as the pictures of the horror in the United States of America have politicians at the scene.  Hands in there pockets, the video with their shaking head, the balance of will be their campaign with music playing or the silents of just the scene itself.  The commercial will balance with the bar showing the text!!

Yet upon that day your mind will go to what you have felt, what you have left behind now as the memory in your own mind, this is what the politician already understands.  Now for the effect of process to the determination of the now, whom has the most photographs and/or video and/or film of the horrors that have plagued our country.  The United States of America is not in a battle or a war should the people understand the compass as not beyond belief but as a compass.  A magnet of true north to the office of the seat that a politician wants, this is the challenge of technology, this is the challenge of the Instant Message, this is the challenge of the guilt ridden tweet following the process of prowess.

This country, our country, the United States of America was founded by men of vision.  Vision, that is really the key, the lock is what is the threshold that is the most evident crossing to secure a permanent job?  Permanent housing is based on the wealth of just a quarter, the loins of which makes no difference as lines have been shown as a barrier and now that barrier is not a glass ceiling, it is the emergency broadcasting system.  How much must a person see before that person throws their hands up in the air?

This burst of note to the eyes that may chance the evident as a read will not be obligated to say yea or nay as those are words of good meaning however 'Yea' does mean happy these days (11/15/2018) and neigh would be the translation for I as I had a mother that made sure I rode horses.  As little as this may mean to you today it means breadth to my life, mathematics has proven to be as the Fibonacci sequence has proven to be the actual seen.  The Vedas is where those numbers rose from as the author of the Fibonacci sequence had a name however allow me to introduce a better lesson from our history, the bible makes a good land to text today as Noah build an ark and two by two the story led us to the moment now that would engage understanding and not loneliness.  And, in back to basics there was a man in Tiburon that was all over the news and by quote the Mercury News reported that the  "Tiburon police seized a pellet gun from Mark Dickinson after he shot two deer, but they could not find a rifle they suspected he used" and that was all over the local News Stations, KPIX, KGO-TV, KRON, KTVU.  My point of attention was being more alert after that horror, and then the day that I witnessed my landlord doing the same thing on his property in Tiburon I fell from shock.  I was so frightened that to date I have not been able to report it as not one person will respond to any of my sent emails, Tweets or Facebook messages and that particular thing seemed threatening to my life as if caught by my landlord as a witness the event of his activity would be subject to opinion?  It would have brought hell down on my life as I was witness to my landlord shooting a deer in Tiburon, California!!

I know what I saw, I know what happened, I know that I felt really bad for that other man as he seemed to be all alone with that understanding that seemed to be held in Tiburon, however is it just understood to be the behavior of those citizens? The buck showed the evident as not only was his antler shot off but he had a hole in his ear which should still be there as deer shed their antlers every year should you not be privy to that piece of information however now and certainly finally that buck as a voice.  You may ask, how do you think I feel about seeing my landlord shooting a buck?  On the day that when it happened I shook and after trying to see if the buck ran-off I fell from fear afraid that my landlord had seen me witness him shooting the buck, this was more than horrible, I fell silent, I fell to my own tears trying to tell anyone.  I gave up and left it to the fact that the buck was not dead from the several shots that missed him, yet the property that reminded me every day made evident the fact, there is not a person that will listen unless it brings them fame. I was witness to a deer being shot in Tiburon, California and I am so glad that I don't live in Marin County anymore.  What to do, I don't know as that incident alone made the 6 years on that property a horror as I had no idea that my landlord was capable of something so heinous, the fact that it is illegal was up to interpretation as the story of Mark Dickinson had not played out yet as the local news just reported the event of the emotion and did not report the law on such an activity.

Bark is but the shield to a tree,
the vast land is but a valley in that relief,
a mountain on the view is not a bridge yet becomes the land upon where mankind has keen,
such ice became the glacier that landmass became the see,
from that to this the more said eloquently,
what grace does your hand hold this evening.

In blatant manner a blunt degree,
what scholar said society,
a thousand years old for country treed yet we are the U.S. and our count is not millennium as in the E.U.,
forest of charm touching the words of clam,
where is the Santa Maria, Pinta and the Nina that made my land,
of heritage of found does the Pilgrim just mark the A as a circle and cross,
did the slash begin so long ago that radio is this country at stereo?

Find not the wisdom in this mark of swish,
for on the ink that signature piece,
John Hancock will due process,
the declaration of what is to come is noted today as I am not some,
I place to the record of no vinyl to sing,
the verse is hardening the set is tone as mathematics is the physics of rings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!