Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Pi Equals See "D"

Image result for Pi'd

Ask not the question to answer,
fast is the past to ankle more than hobble,
each moment that 815 i.d. of grave,
cement is but a cooled,
for in each word of blogging Posts.

How has the public at-large divided in dissolve,
the master record to found a been is always what's a track,
for I it is not the company as I am still alone,
not one man came to stop my sliver from bulging said to sack.

Again I forest field frost,
this ice is not a glass,
for on the glacier of the Earth the ocean is it's floor,
yet on that beach of where is man I did do what is bold,
I called in real as real text but nothing came to bum a hint and clue fell Valley tacked.

So there it is as plain as flight the tarmac and the strum,
no beating drum with flute and harp as violin was playing bid,
say to your now that I did all from memory and rung,
a siren cannot heard this day for what is the base of died.

That would speak in known from I as basement floor and timbers Pi'd a 3.141 to π,
a circle squared to build no more than the sidewalks tone,
there circumference scrabbled less for riddles and the good,
yet lo behold society just compass understood,
math is not fun.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Hid In Age Vuksinick Young A Be Kin Page Road Runner Staged With Sound On Deaf And Stung!!



Class of for the screen of window where is the said of floor on Pi,
should that be a longer education with the walk of opera sang to shed,
as the fact is that my mother did love that build Ding spoke,
the lights with what became to harp many words of remember the Man!!
Now on World for it's speak the kid that bell of memorized,
one to tack that is the yard of back in front a rider of in now a calm,
to know of story the singer grass,
what shall this forest register,
is it harness of a teach as buried deep in grave of dutch??
Wise is the Waltz of giddy Up,
learn the path for memory,
ship to sill the pane of mind,
a hope a furnished say to true!!
Little try as method shore sands of grain is Waving thunder,
however does the short be clam or is that tell a See??
News is what is now a leap of 30 Years to Nine,
the age of as a bridle tagged yet does the picture groove be Pigeon??
Solve this riddle as Class did build so magnificent my Mother downed,
for I it is the Chess Chicanery until per Sun does notice loved??
Nobody is a Name and sew is needle Thread,
sizzle sip to steak and bread as San Francisco Sourdough,
the story read is yet again the Age of Aquarius,
sing a little song,
melody And Natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!