Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
PLEASE GET THIS TO THE AMA NOW. VERY IMPORTANT as word Those[Phil Francis, Bob Moran, Margo does Coupons] are at Dorothy Hamill born July 26, 1956 a retired American figure skater. She is the 1976 Olympic champion and 1976 World champion in ladies’ singles being the Boy whom had his Hair Cut in the Film A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) as I had my haircut across the Street from 815 Balboa by real Hair Dressers and my hair was Feathered just like Dorothy Hamill and in word recall today as word memory and something my brother said at 815 Balboa “there are six pot plants on top of the House!!!!!!!!] POTUS AND FLOTUS and for that word doctor in Sacramento, California CHP this is only word recommended[so, words It’s Recommended] from word SOURCE REM Sleep as word Nightmares[POTUS and FLOTUS are well-known acronyms that stand for the President of the United States and the First Lady of the United States.], PLEASE CONSIDER WORD READ as the News is equated word WANDERER and that is not word said it is word equated. JIM CANTORE AT THE WEATHER CHANNEL IS NOT ME AT PETSMART IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 111739 NUMBER 0053 AND PHIL FRANCIS AND BOB MORAN AND ATTENDANCE ARE RETIRED, NOW WORK. ATTENTION CHRISTIANS that have _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ I’m going to get you word GOOD. My Mechanic in Sacramento, California is able. So, on my blogs as The Green Apple is on Clement, My Mechanic is able as he is on Stability as what is word Bizarre is those Plates some Glyphs on the other side of the World are really word stated on word Found!! George Noory the Art Bell of Coast to Coast on the Radio and TV is able to know, comprehend and understand[YOYO] as our Government must ‘REPORT live on TV’ as I had to meet ‘James Blount’ or word this will be worded to word sound and this A Genesis! Title: Vocabulary, a word YoYo is a King Norman word store on Clement and a YoYo is the equated word Certain that brings the Distance with the word RETURN and set the length to the Time!!
Now AMA word doctor gets this now as the words in the good book about the fiery furnace are very indicative of equated words black!!!!! YOU HAVE THAT SHIT.
I left it on a Film and the One Hit Wonder word THING as James Blunt had a Name and I recognized the music and I bought the CD while working at PetSmart word store #0053 and the Purchase was from Walmart and the One Hit Wonder was a Song Titled You're Beautiful and in the James Blunt - You're Beautiful (Official Music Video) [4K] - YouTube now you have a Music Video and whoa as at the end he jumps into the sea and just COMPREHEND THAT IS THE WORD fire.
So, Cantore Arithmetic is a word Yard now I did what the word Shrinks said to do and their names are doctor Vuksinick and doctor Kilgore and the last time I saw both of them is in their word RECORDS.
Words So, SELECT A BOOK(Index) as there are 506 RESULTS and that is black, green blue, white, yellow, red AND WORD said.
CHAPTER
VERSE
Words Casting OUT DEMONS equated word tabernacle, word Computers, word math, word sound, word sort and now with word found word glyphs as the First Glyph found is I don’t know as I did not dig it up and word dogs dig so YOYO is word apropos to state word Plate and the White House in Washington, D.C. had a China Pattern and word this is worth a thousand words and word it’s online under the words Anunnaki Glyphs or words in the KJV of the kjv, ‘Are you a Good Samarian?’.
So, words, ‘Are you a word equated word Historian?’ as for words casting out Demons is a word available for word equated word CLOUDS as I will set a word Tower!!
NOW WORD PRECEPT AS word doctor in Sacramento, California from watching the a. of the 1. and 2. so a. I am drawn to either remember or word suggest however those words or things never fit so.
So, words for Jim Cantore on The Weather Channel equated words for the Phil Francis[CEO for PetsMart] and Bob Moran[CFO for PetsMart] scale of PetSmart to place the words store roll-outs as I was a Training store 3641 Truxel Rd Sacramento, CA 95834 (916) 928-0314 ・ hours Opens today at 9am Wed 9am-9pm Thu 9am-9pm Fri 9am-9pm Sat 9am-9pm Sun 10am-7pm ・ open until 7pm and as a word Training word store I was the Store Director that word H.A.L.T.E.D. and Scott Landuk said to me at Lunch as he was a Store Director in Sacramento, California that words If something blah, blah, blah, and I said okay and today is that word Something!!
So, Jim Cantore is able to word place word Study[Library!!] to state word if the surrounding word Neighborhoods or word Fields equated effects the Airports as the equated word E.Y.E. of a word sorted.
Jim Cantore, meteorologist for The Weather Channel television network, has been one of the nation's most respected and renowned forecasters for more than 40 ...
Now Ranger at Devils Tower in Wyoming the Article to our National Monument is at Cantore Arithmetic increase at word ego to state words and the Paso Robles Feed and Ranch Supply in Paso Robles, California on Highway 46 has word Fencing and other word Materials including a Chamber of Commerce for I to state that James Dean was on that word perhaps in the kjv of the Concordance in a Gideon type Verse and those Gideon Bibles were in the Motes of America and that is more than the information that had word Supplied so this is word S.U.P.P.L.Y.!!
Located 20 miles off Highway 101, out past the wineries of Paso Robles, is the unfortunate place where James Dean hit another car and died in a fatal car crash.
May 30, 2023 · (KRON) — A mastodon mystery has been solved in Santa Cruz County. On Tuesday, a beach jogger turned in a giant mastodon tooth dating back to the ...
Apr 14, 2026 · The Tower is an astounding geologic feature that protrudes out of the prairie surrounding the Black Hills. It is considered sacred by Northern ...
By the Way USA you are able to words Print Money and that equated word LETTERED SSI
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word careful equated word delight[Delight[DELIGHT]]. So, Bob Ross, Inc. is a word Celebration for the hours that TV bought Public Television to Channel 9 as 815 Balboa at 811 Balboa as that word House had a Garden!!
So, I did not understand Dorchester at Hemway Terrace and at 815 Balboa I went to Clement and found the Toy Store and bought a YoYo where I learned to Walk-the DOG. With such I set Pythagoras to REM Sleep otherwise known as NIGHTMARES now called REM SLEEP and with such a word PURCHASE and my YOYO in hand I walked home to 815 Balboa and we had a Dining Room Table that had a word particular word EDGE and the actual and real Table had been made from a Door and I laid underneath that Table and stared at the Door and there it is as that TABLE in REM Sleep filled over and Leonardo da Vinci explained his LAST SUPPER where I learned and understood this World on word Earth and new that Dorchester equated words, Cops.
Words, Now precept known as Crazy Horse Cop word doctor that walked into a word Situation where I had had a Car Accident and couldn’t remember until a few days had passed however in reality you would have to ask that word Hospital as I had hit my head when I was a kid in Montara where at the Property of Judy and doctor VanNoy word horse named Replica flipped-over on me and that was exact to the word equated word such, equating words Well Be IT!
So words albeit to wellbeit or welbeit brings the YOYO!! to the word sound and that equated word NOTICE.
To Date Social Security Administration and the Presidents of the United States have ignored Dorchester at 815 so Japan has Two word Dates and the USA has equated word empty and Robert Oppenheimer is equated word innocent to a bomb that equated word UMBRELLA to the oxygen confused by the the CIA and the FBI and the Presidents that used the word FORCE to gain a word device to start a WAR that placed the current word SITUATION exact to Nikola Tesla and a Hotel in NEW York to state Genesis is a Book inside a word Book of Contents and that equated words a Psalms, a Proverb, a Revelations move to Chess the book to the chapters that word Verse equated words to understand as a word proverb to state Psalms equated the word Palms!!
Now, everything that 47 word PLATES is just the Hot Air of the Balloon and 46 said he blew up Two hot air Balloons.
Jun 23, 2009 · The agency's urban forestry crew planted two 18-foot palm trees on a Dolores Street median between 30th and San Jose streets, where two previous ...
Mar 25, 2024 · former-mayor Ed Lee's former office plant. That plant did more to improve your apartment than Lee did for this city. He was a very nice man, ...
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment