Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
My Mechanic in Sacramento, California is able. So, on my blogs as The Green Apple is on Clement, My Mechanic is able as he is on Stability as what is word Bizarre is those Plates some Glyphs on the other side of the World are really word stated on word Found!! George Noory the Art Bell of Coast to Coast on the Radio and TV is able to know, comprehend and understand[YOYO] as our Government must ‘REPORT live on TV’ as I had to meet ‘James Blount’ or word this will be worded to word sound and this A Genesis! Title: Vocabulary, a word YoYo is a King Norman word store on Clement and a YoYo is the equated word Certain that brings the Distance with the word RETURN and set the length to the Time!!
By the Way USA you are able to words Print Money and that equated word LETTERED SSI
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word careful equated word delight[Delight[DELIGHT]]. So, Bob Ross, Inc. is a word Celebration for the hours that TV bought Public Television to Channel 9 as 815 Balboa at 811 Balboa as that word House had a Garden!!
So, I did not understand Dorchester at Hemway Terrace and at 815 Balboa I went to Clement and found the Toy Store and bought a YoYo where I learned to Walk-the DOG. With such I set Pythagoras to REM Sleep otherwise known as NIGHTMARES now called REM SLEEP and with such a word PURCHASE and my YOYO in hand I walked home to 815 Balboa and we had a Dining Room Table that had a word particular word EDGE and the actual and real Table had been made from a Door and I laid underneath that Table and stared at the Door and there it is as that TABLE in REM Sleep filled over and Leonardo da Vinci explained his LAST SUPPER where I learned and understood this World on word Earth and new that Dorchester equated words, Cops.
Words, Now precept known as Crazy Horse Cop word doctor that walked into a word Situation where I had had a Car Accident and couldn’t remember until a few days had passed however in reality you would have to ask that word Hospital as I had hit my head when I was a kid in Montara where at the Property of Judy and doctor VanNoy word horse named Replica flipped-over on me and that was exact to the word equated word such, equating words Well Be IT!
So words albeit to wellbeit or welbeit brings the YOYO!! to the word sound and that equated word NOTICE.
To Date Social Security Administration and the Presidents of the United States have ignored Dorchester at 815 so Japan has Two word Dates and the USA has equated word empty and Robert Oppenheimer is equated word innocent to a bomb that equated word UMBRELLA to the oxygen confused by the the CIA and the FBI and the Presidents that used the word FORCE to gain a word device to start a WAR that placed the current word SITUATION exact to Nikola Tesla and a Hotel in NEW York to state Genesis is a Book inside a word Book of Contents and that equated words a Psalms, a Proverb, a Revelations move to Chess the book to the chapters that word Verse equated words to understand as a word proverb to state Psalms equated the word Palms!!
Now, everything that 47 word PLATES is just the Hot Air of the Balloon and 46 said he blew up Two hot air Balloons.
Jun 23, 2009 · The agency's urban forestry crew planted two 18-foot palm trees on a Dolores Street median between 30th and San Jose streets, where two previous ...
Mar 25, 2024 · former-mayor Ed Lee's former office plant. That plant did more to improve your apartment than Lee did for this city. He was a very nice man, ...
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment