Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
NOW MAN AT FACILITY IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, whom was a word doctor words YOU READ THIS RIGHT NOW ON WORDS behalf of doctor Vuksinick. Title: This is so strong that the side to side is able at the crook of a neck represented as /--------/ and line that to Feed and the Pigeon toed People are not Birds. So, you are able to watch Television and the word antagonized at the doctor Vuksinick level is doctor Kilgore and what I watched. Now CIA and FBI FUCK-YOU as both of those doctors did not fall to your Titles thereby this is important as I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant and I love me the best.
noted to word _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ he was a Practicing Jungian analyst so my blogs equated word Bookcase or word Study and is word Library in Cantore Arithmetic as the green Apple is on clement.
Words Crazy Horse word doctor I was just word next and I am not equated word Man Named word Saul{words you’re next equated my First word Computer named Benbot that the Benbow Inn in Garberville, California and I told my mother _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ at lunch on their Patio and my mother Named Melba Placek fought for Intellectual Property and the United States of America is at number fifty-one as a result from number 7} known as any _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ that has had word Reservations or is able to go to a word reservation so word Table is able at words.
Words She word passed so now words you’re next and here is her Obituary as she did not define her Cemetary outside of stating that she did not want to be buried in that Place that Hugh Meakin, Philip Meakin, and, Sarah Meakin actually placed her in on Nob Hill in San Francisco, California, some icky Church that is equated words that Name that word equated word Palace.
An word oddly Amy Hall-Bordachar got re-Married at the word sort;
It’s near Nob Hill and you are able to ask Dominic Bordachar a retired Fireman with SFFD the exact word equated word square for your word information so that words your word desk is able as oppose to your word Mind, drop word Soul and drop word Ghost and drop word Host and be word doctor, then add the word edit to word book word Case and you are able to comprehend words I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT.
So 47 President of United States of America is represented in Film number [?] Titled ELYSIUM released Year of (2013) in the Opening Scene Opening Scene | Elysium and number 47 _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ was born June 14, 1946 and holds number 45 at word worth and Social Security Administration is now word able at word Cost at word Coffins as per _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ to word state word Deposits and in the sayings Diamonds are a girls best Friend and at that Social Security Administration is at equated word fault as this is word Financial.
47 has word Invoked Film and White House and Metals to state Title Hunger Games for word Rife and word Rife equated word Retail, Margo does Coupons and Ryan was a Lead Cashier, Wendy was a Lead Cashier and those Registers were numbered and the Floor was measured at word store number fifty-three!!
Words So, now instead of 3.141 the United States of America has 8,300,000,000.2.1 or more or abortions as equated word Fabric or word Metal and won’t that equated word stun and gosh the Stun Gun is already available and at 815 Balboa word Street there are 7000 more Planets that I must walk on and report to the word Person in that Dream and word if you add Bob Ross on Channel 9 Public Television in San Francisco at the time of word Us at 815 Balboa there are only 700 more Planets that I must walk on and report to that word Person in that Dream and that equated word Solar so there are 700 more Suns that have word Planets exact to this One Earth and with the same exact word Details words you’ll either remember or not as it is word Plain to see the Clay[word Clay equated word City[city[CITY]]] Tablet now and words Somebody made those things and those Years of Made are done by word Mortals and that is not God so the Christian must continue to Script Dr. Robert Jeffress and the Scribe Rabbi Schneider is now word able to draw and Outline for the word equated word Grip that the Vitruvian Man is just a development of the lost understanding of a word equated word that brings a Coin to the Two Sides of what is in this word detail as Leonard da Vinci said in REM Sleep that his is going so Well and Eiffel said or word asked why his word Tower was leaning and I said that I would word wake and look, and I did, and at our next REM Sleep word equated word Stern, I said, that People were mocking him with a tell a graph, so this is equated words Tell a Communication and that is not a Mountain that is equated word waves and word waves equated word dream.
So, I am not on that Funny rolodex word yet!! Words And word city for word store 0053 is on word equated word in the good Book!!
1. Hello Scott, the first two showing on word line online on a word searched are in example of the results of word yet[six-hundred and fifty-five].
I also state all about the word happenings on this Earth to state that I am starving due to the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION and then I am in a Meeting with whom started that Administration and I defend that Man adamantly and state that James Blount aka Blunt did not want to meet me and that is in a different word equated word Room?
I look forward to understand so many Earths that the fact of this Publishing is only one thing word PUBLISH.
And I am able to state to James and Sophia Blount you have by kidney and I have my father’ liver and to stretch the human word equated word farther is to word bundle, so get or understand as India Waves and this is a Picture of a Clay Tablet known as a glyph. DO YOU COMPREHEND USA and Social Security Administration from one of your Colony Wars as now I am an Empress, I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant, and you have a King and that is really a word Crown with the blood of an equated word of blood back to the livers of my Siblings and the lamb that the word blood equated word red and that is equated word Iron for the President of number 47.
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state to word Gold or word gold or word Minted in word metal as word to clarify word purity would equated word ounce.
Roman numeral equated word Greek. word doctor you are now word Avenue and you will bring this to word Fruition as unlike the word doctor that states an Individual a Vegetable, you word doctor will word Press and word state words There is a word Order.
STOP YOUR POETRY FOUNDATIONS and learn words YOU’RE DYING OF STUPIDITY, doctor Vuksinick said We have six-subcutaneous layers of skin and words this is a Funeral. In word Torque words They bought or word Purchased a Mortuary, formerly a School of whatever you call that type of Building and the Local News on a San Francisco word Station is mocking the Beach, Ocean Beach to be exact and placing a High-Rise to the word equated word stand and reporting that the Road on the equated word Barrel is CLOSED.
Two the Social Security Administration has provided the number and failed the word price
Three doctor Vuksinick is not a joke and neither was the Building on O’farrel and Divisadero in San Francisco, California.
Three the Public at-large is a waste of time, save yourself with word Knowledge as there are Tunnels under the Great Highway and I rode my Pony through one of those Tunnels and stood the word Stance for that word doctor so start with word or words valve as those Tunnels are not accessible and the Public at-large is not able to comprehend money and a stipend and a basic income from birth and at word berth the knowledge of word Cliff word note is the time it took to place the Easement on the Montara Property and the time it took for whom ever it was that took that Fence down and also took the back Fence down at 22 22nd Avenue and remind the Public at-large that you don’t have to do any of this and that God is available for all word stress.
Jan 13, 2017 · “If we know that people are stressed by being in the presence of skyscrapers or dense urban centres, then it's a question of public health,” ...
A rendering shows the proposed tower at 2700 Sloat Blvd. in the Sunset District in San Francisco. | San Francisco Planning Department via Solomon Cordwell Buenz | Source: San Francisco Planning Department via Solomon Cordwell Buenz
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment