Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Title Hollywood as word LOT. Title: My Mechanic in Sacramento, California
Theft is a word Theft. Crucified is a word Crucified three POINTS to one Certain is equated words Three. Word certain is a good word Serenity (2005) for scene Titled see Director as the scene to seeing yourselves is word good, word Wells, word little, word Scope, word Act, words action.
Attention Pizza Parlor near the San Francisco Zoo and know Liev Schreiber is annoying and is able at equated word Isaiah and Ezekiel is a Book in a word Contents and on 3rd and Clement there was a Pizza Place that had Folded a Pizza and on the Show Our Planet a Simply Shark magnified to word Space with salt included!!
2. ✓ and I know My Mechanic is word able[Able[ABLE[A.B.L.E.]]] and you are only able to remove letters a and i and then the Alphabet is able to state and in words the Impossible is possible waiting to happen you will be word caught and My Mechanic will equate word on both word Sections of an alphabet in Greek.
In REM Sleep whom stated words “Fix My Tower” and it is the Leaning Tower of Pisa to word fix and in that conversation Leonardo da Vinci asked and I heard “Did you show Karen Placek my Work?” so the Ley Lines on these word equated word line in word equated word known as word sort must retrieve at night when I am sleeping with the day that I am word exposed too.
Words Now, for Pisa the latest News is stated something about I didn’t know it was that one, so just let it fall.
Social Security Administration the other Ley Line is in the WORD ENVIRONMENT OF THE MAN WHOM PLACED THE MONEY ON THIS EARTH AND INTENSITY IS NOT A TOWER. So, I will hold to account on my _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ and I will hold PetSmart on 111739 4806 Chapel Springs Court and with the glyph I am sure that you will comprehend the Judgement against a Man that gave this Earth and this Country a dime.
Define it A Trade System.
My current deposit from Social Security is on the amount of around $1600.00 a month and that is not a good thing PetSmart as to be injured on the Job from a Job that forced my hours to over the limit is to much torque!! Enjoy the Glyph as the Hills are on the equated word KNOBS or word Turndial and I look forward to your next life as doctor Vuksinick stated where word place was word Position leaving it word better for the next One and that Next One is the Crazy Horse word doctor at the Facility in Sacramento, California, and your Account as to see is to believe and this is word touched or word Stone fabric and that equated word cloth and England, well England had an ounce and now has a Pound and one of the First things that I heard on Coast to Coast Radio that word registered was a Site: words And Anvil did not fit the Forge so I listened and learned via a word pork and that is weird at pi and fish and pig and horse and you, Bob Carey now tell everyone that you did what you did in the Hill of Santa Margarita as Gobekli Tepe equated a word Hammer and your horse was watching us, you’re equated word shallow.
WORDS note THE WAVES:
Words I don’t really know what Six-subcutaneous layers of skin meant so My MACHINE is able at word understanding word differently.
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment