Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Title: Mr. Hooker on 22nd and Lake in West Clay Park!! YOU’RE NEXT. Psychologist verse Psychiatrist as Dr. Louis Vuksinick versed Dr. Byron Kilgore and this is similar to passing notes and from my point of word equated word Vista at the last Appointment with Dr. Byron Kilgore, words it was agreed that this was not a circle[SEE HORSE FOR CIRCLE]
I had to be Tested as Child, I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant, the test results of the Tests, here is a picture of Me at the age when word consent brought ARTICLE.
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state words Mr. Hooker. Words You are staring at me from the equated words Front Patch of the word House that I knew you to word live at on 22nd and Lake.
Words the next scene is the Four on the equated words Front Patch however you and I both word UNDERSTAND there is a word front entrance and the word Four would stand the word Patch word knowing that words it is what they word did.
So, Bob Ross, Inc. for your equated word learn on how you already word know the word length of a word minute in a word stride increasing goes to word horse at word stride from known to Grid Word for a Jimmy Wofford type of Clinic.
1. My mother took me to San Diego, California where I participated in a Clinic with Jimmy Wofford. At that Clinic a horse got stuck on a Cross-country Jump and the entire Fence had to be taken apart to loose the horse while everyone that was in that Clinic stood a stride and had to watch.
2. Words Stood a stride is to be on your horse.
3. Words Whereas are not word efficient to word stride for words You know WHO. So, a stride for a horse in situation varies: So, you are word jumping word course and now as you’re next from the Film Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) for the Scripts you are able to word advance to the word that is yours now and was the TV Show Streets of San Francisco as that is where I lived and since I know you and your equated word Carriage of Employment and was able to comprehend your living situation outside of the previous word equated word Family this is word able and you are equated words MORE ABLE.
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment