Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Hollywood is holding at equated word Lot or word Yard and Social Security Administration is not word Fulfilling the word Title to my word Life forcing these Blogs on blogspot.com to be in writes on not merely an equated word worry. Title: Word Gamaliel equated word Genesis, word Pharisee, equated word Copy. Word Physician is able to hold AMA[American Medical Association | Medical News | News for Doctors].
Word Hill is on the equated word glyph as an equated word knoll or word thorn.
7 is a Pyramid on the Second Whole Pizza and the word Square back to the First Whole Pizza is able at word Sliced to bring Four Pyramids on the word second to pi on the slice with word Toppings My MACHINE is able to provide the word evidence to this word Earth and only a few of those Pyramids by and from their Names at word named on that Funny rolodex.
Words word doctor AMA known as American Medical Association the words You have that SHIT is the time that words ’they boil children’ and that was while I was sleeping at my little Flat in Tiburon, California where the word equated word torque twisted my ankles and brought my head to an equated word rocked, similar to being side swiped in a car however the Car Accident I had that was in Sacramento, California where I met that Doctor whom said I did not have a Car Accident on I-5 is a better way to comprehend the word COMPRESSION on this other glyph and there should be Pictures of my car as I had gone to the CALL BOX and then I sat down as instructed by my godfather when I was just learning how to drive down in Montara, California.
1.
That equated word Flat Square showing in the Glyph as compressed lines is not word Cellulite and the pain and the shit that came out of my feet was black and similar to tree sap and yet tree sap is clean and that shit that came out of my feet I am sure equated words as it was BLACK.
Words And the real problem is the Glyphs equated word shade to some type of numbering to explain equated words Why you’re here.
Words For example
1. has those lines in a type of word equated word sled
2. words in this glyph 2. the Palm Trees equated word Wings or word Worms and the lines on those Palm Trees equated word slight, word might, word lens, word sight and now the Book of Psalms equated word Palms and that is a proverb in revelations or something!
Words When words this word SHIT pulled out of my body I named it, I did not equate it and I only brought the name word Flag, word flag, word FLAG, word F.L.A.G. as the nightmares that went with it included James Blount and a relationship that was extremely uncomfortable as now I have taken his Netting and it should have word Nettles, so, word netting, word Netting, word NETTING, word N.E.T.T.I.N.G. is not my word gut or word Liver or word Kidneys, or word stomach, or word lining or word throat, or word mouth, or word teeth, or word foot, or word feet, so this is extremely serious as Dr. Edwards[Find is information on that Workers Compensation Case] a Back Surgeon had something to do with an Institute that established words that he would be able to word Counter.
The Film I, Robot is able at words Scripted “Where are the Feeds” and the word equated word Scripted in Film in word response is word Sensors.
Word doctor equated word Directory:
Words word doctor or word Physician is able to get the Script from I, Robot to include the Cutting word Room[room] Floor and bring to word Desk word probability instead of word theory.
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment