Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Title: Such Composure to state another Type Dream. This returns to Lords and Men their Delight on this Publishing and brings my Dream to Identify as a Conversation, “I thought I was meant to be a Planet” "No, you are to walk upon the Planets and side the happenings through your Feet to my concerns”. “Oh”.

James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer (Official Music Video)


So, grateful I am that Pleasure has found the life in balanced as the pressure of the unknown wrote to the depth for Furrows.  In the nearly light of darkest flare a ponder of nothing as noted in met. From basis to now, the pleasure has truly been mine as I know there is no question of my torque to stitch.

In that furrow of well-lit it is the sand to the mud that banked such words that writing stormed the sides to meld the beauty of just a Pen in Type to the print of Keys that brought pools of such shade that rivers are the Falls and the rushing stones the Trees.

I love the Storm, the fact that the descriptions met my feet and brought no furl of brow, rather the said brought aspect to measure.  Eyes of Storms that bellow banks and bring the dry lands their marrow by shy lids that rain upon with sight and breath the backwards flight in as that furrow of dust.

Gold is such a puritan meld, full of lower sights and sounds of found.  Claims that Pan with water in salts wound the idea that Mines are for Faults that the Earth sounds too what is that cliff.

I have seen on TV the Curious fan at the bank sides of Canyons and the slip of foundering mud to the wait of an iron that demonstrates something to the Line, and excited they brow a raising of a sort of quiet Lot, the devil must Dine.

Such relief to horror though, and to sound the echo of concern is neither the bit or the tunnel of laid, rather the bringing of what is that that Plato brought to the Boroughs while I slept and stood to Tables of Charted.

Languish, I Line!  It is merely a lapse, although that torque, The Lamassu, a Named Regard that gave that Chart the interest of light.

Finding the Pens of Night in word Whom brought such Chalk that a Board rose the Grids that I found and brought a kind of symptom of the importance.  Place and for a good record, the Signature defines the Names that Charted the Claim.

I still feel the Piping as a sort of draw of an old Artist that had Painted a stone and found the water running as a Nimrod.  A lion full of Main and finding that the Claw of only one note brought a roar.

O for the engravings as it truly rode the Pen!!

These are known as Lamassu or Shedu and once stood at the gates of the citadel for the Assyrian King, Sargon II (721-705BC) in the city of Khorsabad. Their features include a human head with the body of a bull with wings and they acted as powerful magic guardians against misfortune.


Might you enjoy the Tide and Bind your letter to a word that is able to comprehend the page as merely a begin titled with a leaf that it would have supported had you not set the Desk to the Papyrus of that lost ring.


The Eye in the Fire of an Eternal Flame by Karen Placek


Wednesday, September 5, 2012



I saw the flame of Life in my mind's eye last night.
As the flicker of flames lapped the Air,
I was drawn into the color of the Fire Itself.

A deep well of Elemental Bricks surrounded the base of this Eternal sight.
I embraced forever.

Each flame shot as a flare,
out into the darkness of no despair,
a lurid affair of caught in thought.

Drinking in the breath of right,
I search the unending delivery of time in this fabulous stay.

I relieve my thoughts of a Dream upon this book.
Closely held, I put Ink to a place for remind.
Creating the written word of my silent voice streaming consciousness.

As I look to this picture of delight,
the story of all times settles into my mind.

In the days of more,
a Spiritual Guide might implore the World to vow.

Stop the Hurt.
 End the Pain.

Be simply amazing Now!!
...a crackling of the fire echos into this distant night sky.

Resisting nothing,
I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Title: Pompei equated word Vista and the Story of Atlantis equated words The Story of Alternate. word doctor this gets you to words Flesh and bone as word tissue is equated word Blood.

Cantore Arithmetic in AR word set a word S.E.E.N. and at such the Word Study would have word necessary to the serious word nature of what ha...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!