King James Bible The Preserved and Living Word of God
and my song would have been Supertramp - The Logical Song (Official Video)
Here is her Symbol as Someone has been word CUT

HERE IS MY RESPONSE
Now Misty Mckeachnie has a word Shingle with her first work!!
1. What is this 4:44 stuff?
2. I woke to “THEY BOIL CHILDREN."


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state words workers compensation equated word incorporated at word league of compression.
REM Sleep Operator fit the word doctor at the Facility in Sacramento, California as I told him I had had a Car Accident and he said no you didn’t and with that answer to his actual and very word real word equated word cover to emit what had happened is the word effect to explaining a Workers Comp. Injury.
For those in the Business an Individual is hurt in some word Form and to grill that said Person is to cover your equated word Head returning you to words your original Classroom. So word cover equated number 71 word results in the King James word Version and that is words equated word to a word number and the effect of a single Book with Contents and in the Contents is a Book of Numbers.
So, Phil Francis had a responsibility and Colin Powell was a responsibility as War is not a decision, it’s a choice and I am going keep that word choice.
So, in REM Sleep and with a named word doctor as specific word Operator to a Film that showed and actually stated: Run Neo, Run! | The Matrix [Open Matte].
Now in Tiburon I woke from a strange and word lurid dream and Misty Mckeachnie at PetSmart spoke of those Dream interpreter Books and I responded by stating ‘I keep waking up and the clock says 4:44’ so the conversation made appropriate word ground and I really woke up at 4:44 and that was weird. Words in Tiburon I woke up to equated word shock at words ‘THEY BOIL CHILDREN’ and now the amount of time passed so Peter Boyle seemed to fit and now it is word equated in the book that had the moment of word shocking; 2 Peter 5:9 KJV goes with words ‘THEY BOIL CHILDREN”!
Now Misty is able to associate at something other than the 4:44 as that was word death or something and the second conversation would include the first conversation to remind Misty of the Dream Book Interpretations to state now it’s 2nd Peter in the book kjv and 5 9 brings to 2 Peter 5:9 equating words section.


No comments:
Post a Comment