In Fine English E is equated letter[word fetter] e noted as e and E2 and now the F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12 may increase to the 3.141 as [fa[FA]]5a↓ to equated 1a[53] as [FA]word to f3 at 59
→ 52[F5]
I am not going to state this word again and again word however I might.
1. In a word Vessel there is a word Line
a. word Earth and I are attached to that word line
1. word one Line is words 1 lined
2. Word said equated word between that word Vessel or word Ship or word earth as basis of word mud to word metal[Metal[METAL[M.E.T.A.L.]]] there are word equated word Objects in word space[Space]
a. words From line to line to line there is word equated word attached and word detached words this equated word Berth as word Pier remained word entry, word port however at word Port word entry equated word tree.
_ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ is a word number with a word name in word reservation of word equated word tent. Words, You’re disfunction to be of word Provision is word noted and word Mozart, word Man Named word by word Bach to name words ama day us Mozart is a last Name to word noted with word music for this word Opera for a word equated word new Symphony as this is equated word harmonic[Harmonic[HARMONIC[H.A.R.M.O.N.I.C.!!]]] and word tone equated word posted as word published and is the word responsibility of the Publisher as per Desta Garrett
February 08, 2018
2/8/2018
K.A.P.
MATH = TONE
A line must start with a point
The circle must begin with a point to a line
I'm set at zero, I shift
Infinity is both a sign and a math equation
http://anindependentmindknotlogic.blogspot.com/2017/11/blog-post.html?q=Pi+solved
http://anindependentmindknotlogic.blogspot.com/2017/12/pi-is-not-infinity-at-3141-it-is-only.html?q=Pi+solved

No comments:
Post a Comment