Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I am telling Social Security Administration to go to Montara, California as word These are only word Cliff Notes and SF CLOSED The Cliff House[word Brief; words 157-year-old restaurant with breathtaking ocean views was known for its location on Lands End].. Words It went from Dorchester to 815 Balboa to 811 Garden and word state at the Moss Beach Distillery as word state equated word stand and face the Princeton, California.

Entry to the haunted Moss Beach Distillery.

C
I, Karen Placek, _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ rode my horse on that equated word avenue, so the Cliff bank to the City of Princeton and rode back on Highway 1 via what was called The Flower Fields where I rode often I had to condition my horses for Three-day Eventing.

I left San Francisco at around 18 Years Old and in such I met Dean Dyas at 4806 Chapel Springs Court in Arlington, California where he randomly stated words put everything in California and I state that he randomly said that and at such I listened and have placed in his request and now I state that that equated word era however I went to Moss Beach Distillery Parking Lot and parked my car and took my Service Dog and walked where I had ridden.

I would not walk my dog on that area again as it is eroded in word equated word begin.  Words THERE ARE HOUSES AND PEOPLE WHOM LIVE THERE.  PLEASE DO SOMETHING AS THAT EROSION PATTERN IS SHOWING IN WATER THAT IS GONE ON THE PROPERTY that my mother had purchased with my Godfather Arthur Royce Paddock.

The water or mud that was there on that attached piece of property that they had Purchase to bring the original Piece of Property Two Entrances is exactly where that LANDSLIDE had been that made that entire little Valley flooded in grit mud and I was under 18 Years Old when that happened as I just happened to decide to ride the other direction that day.  So, I had gone towards Paul Carroll’ House and conditioned my Horse on the back side of that Hospital that was there in Moss Beach.  When I came back to the Farm I heard something and rode over to towards the back of the Property and saw that slide, I was just lucky that I had not gone that way on that day as that flood of sand grit was flowing and we would have gone down in that word equated word drop.

PLEASE GO TO MOSS BEACH, CALIFORNIA AND SURVEY MORE THAN YOUR DESK AS THAT LAND IS GONE and had an Order to word it!

1.  1982: Road closes for one month due to sliding. 1983: Road closes for 84 days due to sliding


2.  

1995 Slide Area; View to North

3.  

By Columnist




With a secure my Social Security account, you can get services and manage your benefits—anywhere, anytime. Sign in or create an account · Get a benefits ...
The Social Security Administration (SSA) has two main functions. One is to assign Social Security numbers. Toll-free number 1-800-772-1213. Main address 6401  ...


Pillar Point Air Force Station, formerly Pillar Point Military Reservation, is a United States Space Force facility, situated on 48 acres atop the coastal promontory Pillar Point, near the community of Princeton-by-the-Sea, California. The station overlooks Pillar Point Harbor and Mavericks Beach to the east and Pillar Point Bluff to the west. Pillar Point is 15 miles south of the City of San Francisco in San Mateo County

The facility was built and founded on October 10, 1940, as part of the World War II harbor defenses of San Francisco,

Hikers and their canine companions are invited to join a guided hike this Saturday on August 13 at Pillar Point Bluff and the . Coordinated by Take A Hike San Mateo County, the three-mile, 45-minute route just outside Half Moon Bay in Moss Beach and Montara promises hikers views of the , open space, and ocean vistas as far as the eye can see. 


157-year-old restaurant with breathtaking ocean views was known for its location on Lands End


The entrance to the Moss Beach Distillery, haunted by the Blue Lady ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!