The Happening - Official® Trailer [HD]
Dr. Bryon Kilgore attended Wabash College, and completed his medical education at Indiana University, graduating in 1965 and doctor Louis Vuksinick attended medical school at the University of Utah. Coming to San Francisco in 1959 for his internship at St. Mary's Hospital, he went on to complete his psychiatric residency at Stanford University Medical School 1960-63 and Analytic Training at the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco 1974-88..
Words I, _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ do not know where the doctor in Sacramento, California that said that I did not have car accident went to school, and his Medical word equated word case[Case[CASE[C.A.S.E.]]] equated words Not my Business.
Words in definite and word still in word said and word written originally by hand and doctor Byron Kilgore and I read a word Written piece in his Office in San Francisco, California and at that this piece is as of the day of that write however now this is a equated word little easier to word maintain to words Please Stop, so read this then continue reading: This is one of the first things I wrote down, beginning in 2/2008.
Words, Very, very sensitive as Jim Jones was on Geary at a word Place that he had his word equated word Administration.
My mother, Mary Malcom, and I went there for reasons of word theirs, I equated a word equated word coupler and at that my mother Melba Maud Ross Wells Placek maybe Meakin was MY MOTHER.
Words Now, the O’Farrell and Divisadero word Property was already word there and Jim Jones had word cause quite a word stir in the word City.
![]()
Words While attending his word equated word set and in the midst of his[words over-heated, over-bearing, over-swear, over god, over book,] the Three of Us sat in what seemed Movie Theatre style seats and at that and into his word Message of described in [---\----\----|---||||||\\\\\\] I turned to my mother and said words We have to go.
Words My mother turned to Mary Malcolm and said whatever she said has I had gathered the attention of Jim Jones and so my mother said whatever to Mary Malcolm and turned and we, my mother and I got up and walked out of that word equated word Stile!!
Words My mother and I were stopped in the Lobby of that equated word Building and the Two Men that held word equated word Step held my mother and I in that Lobby until Jim Jones came through the adjacent Doors and held an equated word that equated words. For I equated words too, and in word silence the equated word was worded in understanding the difference between words good and word bad to words deserved to words not my business to today stating the Social Security Administration is not placing the process to my deposit each month and in that understanding has broadcasted Dorchester as an Event controlled by the City of San Francisco as Mary Malcolm stayed in that Seat and listened to that Broadcast while my mother and I eventually left that Building by ourselves removing us from that equated word STRING LINE.
Words, I am meant to be doing certain things due to something that happened before my memory is of a door to that word something. That word Something built to Tiburon, California and then it ripped me into an equated word and I have written to equate nothing other than I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant and words if a word doctor is not able to understand word string as a word vocal Chord than equate words Start AGAIN as Jim Jones took a bunch of people and went to what I thought was word AFRICA and in reality went to some place in Mexico. I went to Mexico on a Cruise Ship and that was while attending Convent of the Sacred Heart.
This was so intense in pain in Tiburon, California where Dr. Bryon Kilgore had prepared me for and in word set of word Prescriptions Marin County has brought to this World on word earth[Earth[EARTH]] something that word doctor as word Physician is now able to word concern words _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ word with.
Words as word precept a word doctor is able at word results in a single word Picture from just knowing Mary Malcolm and my mother and I walked out, Jim Jones and his word Group went to Guyana[word AFRICA] and the results for whom is word left[Left[LEFT[L.E.F.T.]] is still on word happening.




No comments:
Post a Comment