Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, August 2, 2026

the way of MINE is on the word 2 of 1

 


Showing posts sorted by relevance for query the way of MINESort by date Show all posts

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Key Is To Know The Dooring



In all honesty I would Mark it up to the know fly zone of the Totaling in delight with Out the hards of stare,
as I know that Central also Man does these same types in the Single of the flights to pleasure,
it really is left to the Mights of the journey in the well of the Knight on Stage in the Venues of Life!!

Traits of the same may consider exacts for I heard the Singer did do the same track rails,
James Blunt sings all the wealth of the break-ups to Tell in his Songs of wailing a Way,
in the deeps of Thought that ties are the Knots to be looped and not fraught!!!

For the Humor in Crooked smile of the play is more than on His ample displayeds,
the text to the lyrics other than MINE is all about how to down the swing Swallows,
in the whistle of the electrics to the booming of style I've learned that in really the basis of dial!!

To challenge only factual knowing my Self as a possible improbable in the Meets of the swell,
it remains to the Seen in Vestments of Spell to Creature the apply would be as if I did lie!!

To prepare by practice for in the X of the why do the Threshold it's more to the Tree,
like Birds in the Bees of the credit that stated the Operator is dated,
to the Sake of the Vow in the Law of the Now!!

For consider the trait of such a fate in the destiny of that Man James Blunt is a Front,
to the Band that must Come in the View of the Sum as the Completion to Valued,
oh what a Lung!!

The Egg in the Cackle sees ever the fun in enjoying the aspect of the always in stung,
it's that back to basic School of the Lot in the study of the Sociological theme in a brought!!

I will admit on penning Mache the Hand of the Man could be a stronger long,
as I am certain of the Entertainment of Personal belongs would enhance the hardly used in the pants!!

Dress it all in a fit of the have to do dips why that takes the spun into the real of done,
at such a brink of the laughter not mine I'd be the have that had to crawl till it's fine,
this in the simple of the complex of the mind challenges Man for James Blunt has a Can!!

Toiletries aside for the joke is for Wild as the shower is golden and creams for a style in the rimming,
so I heard through the grapevine of his thinking while he's blinking behind on the life of a dime!!

Zest Speaking Old Spice

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Realize The Touch



A casual walk down the memory talk to the challenge of You face the sun in the boom,
a Cell phone does not have a dial to switch for in every it is the GPS ditch,
calculate quick with the number in sits the brain is a wrought for the push of the Knot,
lots to mores in the better of floored a pedal the medal of the lightened the chored.

A jog to the shape will tighten the Nape for the jugs of the Milk are not my home faced,
in this post play the Vase is a taste to the whips and the chains that I know will sew claim,
for the worth of the trip to the journey of lipped the beats to the rhythm are barely a sipped.

The wheels of life go around in a bend in the Collection of sends,
a posting to glancing a deafening Read to the Seer that said to the stick in the Head,
that trouble is never lacking for feed is the cruise to the pictures in Now.

The stage of appeal would never do Heal for that is the sight of a suite in plight,
to the planet I know that I wait and I row for the photos that crop the denims in slots,
a pocket of pickings that wallet of Stills or the Video in thrills to same in Vehicle,
the strange is exact as the top does lay back and sing do I bring!!

The drive down the Free Way to the Open in the Range Full to the brim with the Eyes of a Den,
dungeons are for the persons in roar 'cause what you don't know is the what for,
in the Why of the travel in the put a do or could be already in proved!!

Cleaning the brisk to the turning of list increased absolution for that was a Risked,
no shoulders of mine will boulder in time the weight of the borrow in kept at the take!!

Clarify facts with equal exacts the wonder in future will not be my back,
once upon a time winning raced to the line showed clever in degree,
the Sociologist of the Lyrics as the Singer is Treed!!

Vendetta not me for I on Wares March to the Keep of the Lettered in the Cards to the Post,
perfection to gifts that Continue to host as the Master of Come will innocent strung,
no mind to the actual probably deserved but it's in the railing that this one flips the bird!!  

Saturday, June 21, 2014

If All I Have Is Time I'll Resolve The Product Lines To Beal



In the game of trust-me a B.D.S.M favorite intro. line to know pain know gain the book was a sell,
in the Nation that sneaks behind backs to the rack to purchase or laugh in the wonder of sacked,
the movie is coming I heard it's a popular in two type of reels the heat is the deal.

As interest was not mine in fact I did not read the 50 Shades of Purple,
the act so familiar the name hit my middle in seemed almost fiddle,
as life was an living testimony to the real with all the treasures wrapped in a peel!!

The Apple of Eden to the Snake in the Birth the Answer to blame was the gift in my Claim,
roles from the Old days where the 60's exclaimed to better or drop in the time of the race.

To discount the Sight of the years in a Life as not part of the makings of Rites,
than the lives that are lived to fuck and to shiv in the back doors of basements or the kids that were chored,
is the example that abandonment when hands speak to real,
the actions beget the hubs of the Heeled!!

Traits that Continue to learn for Mend of the loss in a Time as Ages in Signs,
the words on the advice to the multiple shines give Creed to the know but say it's not fine,
it's as if here take a bite of the fruit in delight by the way you have sinned and now you must lie!!

Strange how history repeats and repeats in the same of the trains in the available stains,
to seek out the measure of guilty of pleasure is just in plain view so all can judge do,
not by the ridiculous of Exorcisms by Evangelicals in the Act of a Priest,
for truth be said it's a role play stead!!

I have watched in my life on this Earth to find that the simple evolves with the dirt,
mud slingers wave to the watering paved as stoning is still in used for the blame.

As it begins to add up in the brain Central would speak in obvious ways long before the factuals,
in laying the ground work for the rubble I became encompasses All in the ever of gamed,
to discount the News as only a shame would be to admit that the equal has Fame!!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fearful Scene Gipped To Creedings Sight'd



Speaking to the Mind of site a double backed on the Rack of the Symbol fright in being a Leaned aboards,
the shake atop the shoulder Home wicking in the fiery lights of a kindle in ignite so simple equal possies,
as the pocket of a phone a cell in the attaching lanked a weird in Central brain allay a Victor sucked reaping,
in the finals of the World while it seems a difficult the rope of words in swinging load says to fickle fight!!

Transport the Idea of like in the think of the rinse it's not just coincidence a Monkey Stout I see in breathe,
now should you be a Keeper Tree in Secrets or the Flame of Elemental Time in Vee a kick does helped,
look up look out look left look right now be Straighter than the Kite in a Storm of Solar Wind Key Type,
know credit seats the big bad Lord and Oh how Dark Lords Reel film in blankets of the sheath of Dee!!

Times that Multiply by Ages in the Value Can rolling rounds ask any Ked the runner is a barrel dead in dye,
firstly he just sang a poop inviting in the strangers Oop's to get a chargey bright Full why he's a lonesome,
whine the voice to High in Lyrical review to the Interviewed of read the Red does put it Flighty skped,
second for a printer store holds the recording days talking all ways like a Blind Man in a Quitter Gain.

Trusting only Natures Board for Tornadoes Twister Crumbed raining Pores from All those brung,
laying planting seeding light from the Head below the bite to snatches that just sit the knights over in begun'd,
should you belief it too the Innocence is cruising war it Adds to the Subbed up Lore of follow into Dark?,
three Wise Men had a Beach the Key words always speech a Bee now we must All Die? KNOW knots.

Gage the pressure to the thought of seeing in the sleep a Lot conversations by the caught proof a daisy inks,
rifle to through passing verse not mine Cause Jamie's twirks a bit of Salt berry peppered questioning a Gree,
than in the Audacity he Bonfires to a Video Bee across the Wyoming Kippling on a Motor Bike be Craft,
photographs a Parking put swinging in another Foot rubbed from the pickle parts a Year behind the Glass?

Now when on Earth can a Turk be laying up to being down with cresting Song acoustics Strong &,
just have met Yep I'm off to the Ply a Tour lie to flights on back after Stage a Witness to the E'dee,
a Slow Boat To China? how 'bout an offer of the stings to the Wares of why I ran too run a fast at Deed,
circle fry as a Pan or the Fire thief in Mythology tickle beaks with nailing the Drake I differ squat rot.

A MILLENIA of coursing design to per to turn would produce a Natural Be that spoke before the thought,
streaming Conscience Riddle Moe a perfective in the Blow of the Big Bang Theory low like life did Knot,
where is be breaks for Natures Prey that say Thanks an Other Way it's just to Prep Disposal Trades,
for Future Up to Right Now a Vow a Pig A Poker Grub to Black the Jacked in birthing Bub Lee Me.

Canter Horse to loping Popes the Dali Lama has a Force of Mind in Match a Funny Steer to Brakings,
sew the throw study Darts a Three-Day Eventer balks to Water Base with More in Commons Imp. Note.

The Impossible is the Possible waiting to Have Happening With Odds in Even Gears: I.E. 3-2=1 dot Zero
Rooting Piper Pubbed  

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

On The Way To The Barn



A day today with interest laid upon the low tone sing that brought the Purchase hear,
turns out that I have been a study of a Being in Person clear.

All the time that I spend writing days of true to Self the Means of Lead,
threats were made to shut the say for the door to isolate came torn.

In the force of the heard voice in bunch the conversation came to hunch,
society wishes for my death or to commit the act of dead upon my own drawn self.

Shock of valued to the word a bit of horror I stuttered sure?,
as it went on I was too so told that my blogs are being rolled.

As I had suspected by all the ques from on post publish to another shown,
the poke to show the relevance has proved a bit odd bell.

Awkward speech this weird was teach that a Verse in write deserves,
in the reach of proven breech all in due the professionals leach.

Turns to the other strange in fact that a Profile Facebook exact deleted without permission,
the tax on Blunt must have hung hard for I disappeared in bar.

Oh well I replied to this down News the shock was not mine in the loosed,
a gossip in the handy bring settled all those feelings ring.

Dear Ones that shook this line to intellect the reason fun,
the simply why to minute walls would have been to natural calls.

Knock knock came the door way hauls oh wait it's one more mention,
something to do with whom my Father bayed that sewed the declare all Up!!

I shrugged my shoulders and spoke thank you I said is the Blunt Wedding fake too,
yep the answer your News Feeds been interrupted with planted lies.

Wow I winced a money fit so much to be made upon this fence?,
yes came the point reply but the hope is that you'll die.

Groan my casual breath a moan I guess it's just like when I'm grown,
what came spilling from the lips I walked away and this is Tipped. 

It Must Have Been All The Truths



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!