Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word bricks equated words as word stone equated word rag.
word doctor at the Crazy Horse word Facility as word process to word table that we word sat at word Two with word equated word Applications.
Words I, _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ don’t want to be clear or word clear as word clear is in word equated word avenue of a word relative DSM application on word tablet to set word Counter to word Prescribed and I don’t really know what I took as nobody word said.
↑ Words To be Clear is to stand word process that in the DSM is a word equated word Diagnosis as I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant, and, when doctor Vuksinick word said something about the TV and the word schizophrenic I Sculpted.
Words And, I am not going to equate word coat or word Jasper as a word to Cantore Arithmetic when there are word lots of word sculpt: DSM
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word important is word store and word process as words I am in word process and USA has equated word bulb as word Processor[professor[Professor[PROCESSOR]]]; word doctor as word precept.
In REM Sleep there is a coordination of word said to when I wake up and just do the day to day things, however I take Note to things and realize that’ what word or words Their talking about. So, it is more a point of word equated word notice.
Word Notice is a good word to state words, Please notice that this is by request as doctor Byron Kilgore said to say that, well he said things and I listened and I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant.
In REM Sleep there are people that are stating things and in this Country USA words of these came from somewhere and the words are, you are meant to leave it better for the next one. Now in REM Sleep words “Who made that?”.
So, word store is a good Computer Program for word things or word device to word tools so word PLEASE word HELP
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment