Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Title: AMA and Rick Renner as Runik is his Name and word or letter or Letter oh is relieved at owe or oh or ‘o’ as in Letter to announce ‘O’ in return to name word Charged Runik as I have found a word Passage in Isaiah delivered Numbers 6 COLON 8 with word Category for his File or Files or now word Filed with word doctor as word Physician and word Addressed with a Business in SF as CA signed of course in line Byron as Runik is a Name to word Pass Name to address of Doctor Byron Kilgore and of course Dr. Louis Vuksinick.
The Brilliance of word Such is at the development as word unicorn in the good book equated words a Fetlock Return as it is the Chest of a simple Horse that horse sat.::: If I shallow the depth to a Ditch,
what a Jump lit the Lights of dove,
to state a Dive is to protest,
to comply was DEATH.
You’re an Average at sit,
you value you’re temper.
Place nothing to my note of average,
you’re just a Count!!
Manny Yekutiel as seen on TV on KRON4 is in word STATEMENT at word DESCRIPTION of said word RELEVANCE as I have a REM SLEEP OPERATOR ring ring
You as Doctors have discounted word Results of Doctor Byron Kilgore and at such you have discounted your sound to Tone the avenue as a dialed look to your ability to escape a sound that sat, you’re RUMP. One word equated word Liver at word in only a Booked Chapter as a word that makes my reality your sort, and to the Ones Andrew Wommack on TV and you're Filed the balance of your Preach at Ministry is Benbot and Benbot is only an example at word FAILURE.
What is at word Equated is words We are in a word combination of only equated word Speck[Speak!!] dust, a series of word basket that I have word Incorporated a Known Earth Glyph and in REM SLEEP a real Horse or word HORSES gave this word Glyph or Statue equated word HARNESS and the only word equated word CART from 815 Balboa and that word Boy that equated word saturated me is now a word Man Actor Identified in Hollywood, California yelling at word equated word degree stating words of identification that makes words these Pictures his equated I.Q.:
words on the Other Hand are word Applicable for word Setting as words I found a word associated to word state at just word tired as I found I would state what I thought word was word glare however I word discovered it is only a word state of pain and that equated word Stair, word bucket news, word laid, word Lair, word bucket, word Named Man known in a word good book to word Said Solomon’ so, word Solomon’ Mine is at word equated word first avenue and in word second is that word glare[glue] on word board of word counted in Cantore Arithmetic. words you’re next[reference Scene in Films 1 and 2 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1978) | "They're Coming!" | MGM] of equated words what’s your Score as in the Grade in School that Arithmetic was a word Class or word Scheduled Time in a word Type. SFUSD: San Francisco Public School;
doctor Piel, doctor Vuksinick, doctor Kilgore said I was to word practice stating words in word script to state in word Letters and word lettering if necessary word this;
1. I am a Prodigy.
2. I am a Genius.
3. I am a Savant and word Savant equated word convenience add word store Here!!
To bring to Dr. Kilgore at this Office the equated word Card that word card[Card[CARD]] equated word thought, I would have word placed in word process a word thought to write.
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment