Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Monday, January 1, 2024

FET Lock

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to stand in the perhaps as a system to term the agreement of how in the good book an in the beginning began.  The C.I.A. at case files on-hand would be able to contend with the blink of an eye cadence and the profiles consistent to a different carrot as the stick is in the testimony of how people find the why people testify in advertisement as in perhaps The Zodiac for term!!

This cadence to the extent of the King James Version is a text of the terms of agreed to the fall of man to have constructed such as a tower in repair just to find that the fall of the Tower built the walls that have planted a garden to explain word no.

Imagine throughout many lives as born again was survival the Grand Canyon was only a creek to the grass swoon wind of how long this must have taken to see the Grand Canyon today with a still creek babbling through the text as a tile of evidence.

Basically the people of the day were not going to complete born again skin care and the overgrowth of such at basic brought today reality and the mix has delivered why word no explained.  As the C.I.A. is able to open case files the field of grass would be wet in the unexplained unless that case of evidence by photo had an actual graph from the single twist of overlapping skin:  Memory in a pinch.

To sort the actual thrust to the horror the same strange event of doing would have been done and that horror would have found it’s term.  The rise of man would or could have been the comfort of old memory to circumstance survive to such a horror that no would have found a tunnel of observation as the light would elude until the tunnel never survived the echo of humanity at recovery.

As being forsaken word no would have been the allowance to the event happening and learning would have been the sacrifice unless the people learned of the pendulum and continued the event as the horizon and again forgot of the unsurvived as in a word to not in arrival as the system would have found the cork for the canyon is no-longer able to me pasture to the falls:  Niagara the evidence!!

The water to the Nile, the dam to the horror, the pasture to the bale, and the wire to the wall gives cadence to the harness and the word to the World as see:  Wikipedia!

You searched for

"SEE" in the KJV Bible


566 Instances   -   Page 1 of 19   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

John 9:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.


Exodus 33:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.


Luke 17:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.


Numbers 14:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:


Numbers 23:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Balak said unto him, Come, I pray thee, with me unto another place, from whence thou mayest see them: thou shalt see but the utmost part of them, and shalt not see them all: and curse me them from thence.


Luke 24:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.


Jeremiah 2:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.


Luke 10:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:


1 Samuel 24:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Moreover, my father, see, yea, see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see that there is neither evil nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soul to take it.


Song of Solomon 6:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to seewhether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.


Isaiah 26:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them.


1 Thessalonians 3:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:


Esther 8:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?


2 Samuel 3:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul's daughter, when thou comest to see my face.


2 Kings 3:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.


Jeremiah 30:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I seeevery man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?


John 16:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall seeme: and, Because I go to the Father?


Luke 17:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.


Exodus 14:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.


John 16:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.


Zechariah 9:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ashkelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.


John 16:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?


Ezekiel 12:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.


Leviticus 14:36chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:


2 Samuel 13:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.


Matthew 13:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.


Leviticus 20:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.


Luke 10:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.


John 16:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;


Luke 3:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.


 



This is page: 1 of 19

Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!