Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Are You Feeling Lucky


 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state to the F.B.I. that you have been reported to have stolen Nikola Teslas’ work from a one bedroom hotel in New York, New York called the New Yorker Hotel.  This is your problem as Nikola Tesla died January 7, 1943.  His life is recorded with you and that is the intention of Dr. Vuksinick as the agreement to disagree to the treatment of life intended has been tested not calculated so you should understand that Kilgores’ Office in San Francisco did stand against the abuse.

As such the work of Nikola Tesla is in word gin and you would need an Arithmetic Professor to begin the extractions as I have not worked outside the parameter, so, good luck.

And, MENSA had word plaque as I knew a MENSA man, all other information reserved:  Good luck.


You searched for

"GIN" in the KJV Bible


3 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Amos 3:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?


Job 18:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.


Isaiah 8:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!