Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Panda

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that Godzilla represented the Chinese literature with brush:  Too.  The panda will up the value to black and white with a marsupial to gain the horse at the capybara.  

This brush to curry is a good fix as Srinivasa Ramanujan is difficult to spell as those physic numbers have no symbols to accurately understand the bar.

So comma Cantore Arithmetic shall relieve the chicken and roost:  Stir!!  Rolling r kicks the paste and creates the ability to read Chinese as the bar should stick and the line punctuate.

Now in Cantore Arithmetic the apex:  People of the Corn.  Chinese are People of the Tar.  Now, in my nightmares following Dorchester and 815 people were in pits:  I set parameters to attempt to comprehend the damages that pits made people.  And, for applicable that said Tar baby when I was a child in San Francisco, Tar baby equated MOLASSES.

There is Godzilla and gnome: A gnome (/noʊm/[1]) is a mythological creature and diminutive spirit in Renaissance magic and alchemy, introduced by Paracelsus in the 16th century and widely adopted by authors including those of modern fantasy literature. Typically small humanoids who live underground, gnome characteristics are reinterpreted to suit various storytellers and artists.[2]  Lawn ornaments crafted as gnomes were introduced during the 19th century, growing in popularity during the 20th century as garden gnomes.

Green Apple Books & Music goes here.

About 8 results (0.55 seconds) 

Attention Green Apple on Clement, you are in charge of building computers hinge Phil Swift.

You searched for

"HERE" in the KJV Bible


151 Instances   -   Page 1 of 6   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Isaiah 22:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
What hast thou here? and whom hast thou here, that thou hast hewed thee out a sepulchre here, as he that heweth him out a sepulchre on high, and that graveth an habitation for himself in a rock?


Revelation 14:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.


Numbers 23:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams.


Numbers 23:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams.


Matthew 17:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.


2 Kings 3:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of Israel's servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.


Acts 25:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Festus said, King Agrippa, and all men which are here present with us, ye see this man, about whom all the multitude of the Jews have dealt with me, both at Jerusalem, and also here, crying that he ought not to live any longer.


Deuteronomy 29:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:


James 2:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:


1 Samuel 21:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the valley of Elah, behold, it is here wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take it: for there is no other save that here. And David said, There is none like that; give it me.


1 Samuel 3:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
That the LORD called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I.


Hebrews 13:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.


1 Kings 18:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he answered him, I am: go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.


1 Kings 18:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.


Judges 20:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, ye are all children of Israel; give here your advice and counsel.


Matthew 24:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.


Acts 16:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.


Luke 24:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,


Job 38:35chapter context similar meaning copy save
Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?


Luke 17:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.


Mark 13:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:


2 Chronicles 18:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD besides, that we might enquire of him?


Luke 19:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:


1 Kings 22:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD besides, that we might enquire of him?


Matthew 14:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.


John 11:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.


Acts 9:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.


Numbers 23:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto Balak, Stand here by thy burnt offering, while I meet the LORD yonder.


Psalms 132:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.


Ezekiel 8:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.


 


This is page: 1 of 6
Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6   Next >




You searched for

"PIT" in the KJV Bible


80 Instances   -   Page 1 of 3   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Revelation 9:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.


Genesis 37:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Reuben returned unto the pit; and, behold, Joseph was not in the pit; and he rent his clothes.


Genesis 37:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it.


Exodus 21:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
And if a man shall open a pit, or if a man shall dig a pit, and not cover it, and an ox or an ass fall therein;


Jeremiah 48:44chapter context similar meaning copy save
He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.


Isaiah 24:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.


Ezekiel 26:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;


Proverbs 23:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.


Job 6:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Yea, ye overwhelm the fatherless, and ye dig a pit for your friend.


Proverbs 26:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.


Psalms 88:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.


Isaiah 14:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.


Psalms 88:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:


Proverbs 22:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.


Ecclesiastes 10:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.


Proverbs 1:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:


Psalms 143:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.


Job 33:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.


Leviticus 11:36chapter context similar meaning copy save
Nevertheless a fountain or pit, wherein there is plenty of water, shall be clean: but that which toucheth their carcase shall be unclean.


Job 17:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.


Job 33:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.


Psalms 94:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.


Psalms 28:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(A Psalm of David.) Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.


Psalms 7:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.


Proverbs 28:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.


Job 33:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.


Psalms 40:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.


Psalms 30:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?


Zechariah 9:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.


Luke 14:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?


 



This is page: 1 of 3

Select a Page:

2 3   Next >


You searched for

"STIR" in the KJV Bible


20 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Proverbs 15:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.


Acts 19:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the same time there arose no small stir about that way.


Job 41:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?


Song of Solomon 8:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.


2 Peter 3:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:


Psalms 35:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.


2 Peter 1:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;


Acts 12:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now as soon as it was day, there was no small stir among the soldiers, what was become of Peter.


Job 17:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite.


Psalms 80:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us.


2 Timothy 1:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.


Song of Solomon 3:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.


Song of Solomon 2:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.


Isaiah 13:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.


Isaiah 42:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.


Psalms 78:38chapter context similar meaning copy save
But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.


Numbers 24:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.


Isaiah 10:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.


Daniel 11:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.


Daniel 11:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.



You searched for

"TOO" in the KJV Bible


48 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

1 Chronicles 19:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, If the Syrians be too strong for me, then thou shalt help me: but if the children of Ammon be too strong for thee, then I will help thee.


Deuteronomy 14:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:


2 Samuel 10:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, If the Syrians be too strong for me, then thou shalt help me: but if the children of Ammon be too strong for thee, then I will come and help thee.


Psalms 73:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;


Psalms 139:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.


Proverbs 24:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.


Numbers 11:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.


Proverbs 30:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:


Jeremiah 32:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?


Acts 17:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.


Psalms 131:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(A Song of degrees of David.) LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.


Exodus 36:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much.


2 Kings 6:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.


Job 42:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.


Joshua 22:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is the iniquity of Peor too little for us, from which we are not cleansed until this day, although there was a plague in the congregation of the LORD,


Psalms 18:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.


2 Samuel 22:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.


Genesis 18:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.


Judges 18:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the children of Dan went their way: and when Micah saw that they were toostrong for him, he turned and went back unto his house.


Jeremiah 32:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


2 Samuel 3:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I am this day weak, though anointed king; and these men the sons of Zeruiah be too hard for me: the LORD shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.


1 Kings 12:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.


1 Kings 19:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.


Isaiah 49:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.


Psalms 38:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.


Judges 7:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.


Exodus 18:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone.


Esther 1:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.


Ruth 1:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;


1 Kings 1:36chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada answered the king, and said, Amen: the LORD God of my lord the king say so too.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Review ,Then This Is A Barcode: Sam Micalizzi's Keystone.

  A UPC-A barcode A barcode or bar code is a method of representing data in a visual, machine-readable form. Initially, barcodes represented...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!