Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Lobos, Mouse And Champagne: Hello Montara!!

 



Cantore Arithmetic is able to back off the Sloths and relieve their anxious imagination as the sloth at the Atascadero Zoo made worry a name and the SFZ gave rise to Boudin.  Apathy equated gross kjv for promiscuity is in verse to the sentence that completed that name!!  

The spelling of category of course rose a thorn however the basis to that pad made formula Dalmatians and Disney re-versed song:  It’s a Small World After All.  The posture left me thinking and that was earth called All and the kick was a moon without a maim.

1 Corinthians 15:28

“And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.” 

King James Version (KJV)


You searched for

"TARRY" in the KJV Bible


50 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Habakkuk 2:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


1 Corinthians 16:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.


1 Corinthians 11:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.


Acts 18:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
When they desired him to tarry longer time with them, he consented not;


Genesis 27:44chapter context similar meaning copy save
And tarry with him a few days, until thy brother's fury turn away;


2 Samuel 15:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
See, I will tarry in the plain of the wilderness, until there come word from you to certify me.


John 21:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.


Matthew 26:38chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.


Acts 28:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Where we found brethren, and were desired to tarry with them seven days: and so we went toward Rome.


Acts 10:48chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.


Numbers 22:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now therefore, I pray you, tarry ye also here this night, that I may know what the LORD will say unto me more.


Luke 24:49chapter context similar meaning copy save
And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.


John 4:40chapter context similar meaning copy save
So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.


Mark 14:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here, and watch.


1 Corinthians 16:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For I will not see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit.


1 Samuel 14:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
If they say thus unto us, Tarry until we come to you; then we will stand still in our place, and will not go up unto them.


Luke 24:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them.


Jeremiah 14:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?


Genesis 45:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Haste ye, and go up to my father, and say unto him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:


Psalms 101:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.


Hebrews 10:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.


Genesis 30:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.


2 Samuel 10:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
When they told it unto David, he sent to meet them, because the men were greatly ashamed: and the king said, Tarry at Jericho until your beards be grown, and then return.


Judges 5:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
The mother of Sisera looked out at a window, and cried through the lattice, Why is his chariot so long in coming? why tarry the wheels of his chariots?


Proverbs 23:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.


Isaiah 46:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.


2 Samuel 18:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then said Joab, I may not tarry thus with thee. And he took three darts in his hand, and thrust them through the heart of Absalom, while he was yet alive in the midst of the oak.


1 Timothy 3:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.


2 Samuel 11:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And David said to Uriah, Tarry here to day also, and to morrow I will let thee depart. So Uriah abode in Jerusalem that day, and the morrow.


Judges 19:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they sat down, and did eat and drink both of them together: for the damsel's father had said unto the man, Be content, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >



You searched for

"GROSS" in the KJV Bible


4 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Jeremiah 13:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.


Isaiah 60:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.


Acts 28:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.


Matthew 13:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Note To Music As An Outline, So This Is An Actual Schedule: Now, This Is A Bi-rig: A Wheel Word Oak Is Now Equated At Wic

  Oak Wic Cantore Arithmetic is able to complete a note and not a Note to self.   Attention Dr. Edwards ,  The Hitler Nazi sign.  It is a ty...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!