Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Poetry 1

 



The measure of whom poetry writes lit,

basis of the light,

to this the dark and horror of loom,

sewn with fathom of rote.


Watch the wrist a bridge of fien,

to blood deep draw the straws,

no horse does bridle such delight,

as bridges ridge the cliffs.


So steep these brings a golden gate,

the money driven to the toll,

a road of trails bay did wit,

a wall of water oceans flight!


To what regard did gurney fashion,

the splat of asphalt fed?


Place a verse to words of known,

it is the grade of said!




Saturday, March 11, 2017


Library of Congress in April 1903 President Roosevelt told the crowd in Newcastle, Wyoming, "The good citizen back of the law counts most"


*


Brass Elemental Chart on Orion to the Solar Desire of Navigated at the Beginning of a Send,

plausible acceptance grants Vast cream to tart,

as the Sconce of Suns measure each fathom at a Knot to rib,

Human born in a last lettering tasted Vernacular in mathematical Sharp!!


Music is a constant Cast in ship Ping travel across the venture,

oh for the excitement as I grasped an that is truth to this World.


From grace to Scene each treasure of the Reins bow an Air row of lines speak with Infinity,

no dream could gather collect,

stars are beautiful maps draw,

loss a given,

counting note I resemble a list that once upon the story read of many to spoke of said!!


Feather a written and earth equated was a solution to a loan of Numbers at deep tone,

drums Trumpet grass sways Elephants guide my every test,

by the path,

on the Trail as the antelope in Tale,

it is the Buffalo!!


Bison made harness Horses bridle this language!!


Say to dust Ashes or the forest grey,

the Sky fall is north to Wind,

Compass hard the Echo of Odin on Teak in Jade the dragon Sailed,

round that East sands paper,

Scrolls always Chisel to Stone in gift this has been more than a glimpse of Man at Men,

I have Witnessed seas,

the Oceans salt in fish rode to Turtles egg shells,

toads grew to hop a Butterfly in the funniest clam at a grip,

in real these are the stories of my forward on Word to sentence!!


Never will I skip a Fire at the camp of Night spy in remembering such Ducks at a Goose is Moose,

Roosevelt, What a Thunder,

the Parks in the Nation where lightening did spark a Thought,

on his Mind came not a Paining hanging the thumbnail,

no, it is a memorized Wolf on the howl to daylights switch,

that Galaxy Cosmos!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!