Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, June 28, 2024

This Is Arithmetic Not substance

 


In Cantore Arithmetic the words born again equated word breathe[Breadth]!!  Reincarnation is word debt and equated death in born up[born now].

Word circulation is born again:  Word Bourne[born[boronia].  As soon as you do something to your self it’s called Love and that is the ER.

Four corners earth is able to be understood[BOUDIN] at the sun is reported to be molten.  The circulation of born again in word the element remains to be the ground beneath 6ft[six feet[FEAT].

Your understanding that amniotic fluid is cancer is not at the hinge so the balance is the word wierd to balance word strange to reinsert word Alien yet alien must have a ^ over the A to correspond the word wish[is[th]].

To continue to engage without the FBI is suicide so Cantore Arithmetic sets word Heavy parameter word stun[Jerry Dyer[NOW]].

The understanding to Jerry Dyer[MAn[Chief[Mayor[of[Fresno[2]]]]]] relayed at the compression of material to the four planets of range and growth in the Cinderella zone surfacing the Sun as the same rotation would not out range the safety of where two or three gather.  For allowed tire as square and wheel as round[Boudin]:  Word four.  Beginning of why suicide without SFPD[FBI] is after Dorchester at 815[Balboa[Street[house[rental]]]] the nightmares stayed on my mind and as I worked[did what my Parents and doctors said] I thought to how I even got here.  In that understanding my nightmares increases at word substance and as I retrieved my self to just waking up and learning word substance was Black Beauties and Reds and that was hypodermic and needles were real, it is also a town on the way to my grandparents house in Roseburg, Oregon with a story of it’s own:  Word verb[Nerve[caustic[lid].

To gain the information and not from a tree made me realize that people were after ingredients to street drugs[illicit] and that has never ended as it seems that the Public at-large still knows I am meant to be in a pain free zone[Match String Theory tech as Michio Kaku[Japanese[Forest[suicide[Y2]]]]:  Aokigahara is sometimes referred to as the most popular site for suicide in Japan. In 2003, 105 bodies were found in the forest, exceeding the previous record of 78 in 2002. In 2010, the police recorded 54 confirmed suicides out of more than 200 attempts.  Possible Y2K for this inert passage, see[Bay] word Cruise.

Featured snippet from the web:  attention GOOGLE word this equated for you only clipart[hypen optional]

The flaw, faced by computer programmers and users all over the world on January 1, 2000, is also known as the "millennium bug." (The letter K, which stands for kilo (a unit of 1000), is commonly used to represent the number 1,000. So, Y2K stands for Year 2000.)

Word web identify word Snippet as word in worth[word] MENU.  This is an escape word hope at word stellar to advance the word cosmic to word space:  ID WORth.  I have seen this in word Air, word AIR equated air raid equated word dream.  Then word languish however there are sloth and sloth are real so what had happened had fallen as word dream in a nightmare that equated word cum.  The Green Apple resolved the makings without the horror as the zipper created a crevasse in my mouth and upper chin creating the word WORTH to word to state nothing as cars had shocks:  Word cart.  Do not put the cart before the horse.

Planets and dwarf planets of the Solar System. Compared with each other, the sizes are correct, but the distances are not

You searched for

"DREAM" in the KJV Bible


61 Instances   -   Page 1 of 3   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Genesis 40:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison.


Genesis 40:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, In my dream, behold, a vine was before me;


Daniel 2:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.


Genesis 41:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And we dreamed a dream in one night, I and he; we dreamed each man according to the interpretation of his dream.


Daniel 7:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.


Genesis 41:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it.


Genesis 37:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.


Daniel 2:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.


Jeremiah 23:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.


Daniel 2:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof.


Judges 7:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when Gideon was come, behold, there was a man that told a dream unto his fellow, and said, Behold, I dreamed a dream, and, lo, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the host of Midian, and came unto a tent, and smote it that it fell, and overturned it, that the tent lay along.


Daniel 4:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was astonied for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. The king spake, and said, Belteshazzar, let not the dream, or the interpretation thereof, trouble thee. Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies.


Genesis 37:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:


Matthew 2:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,


1 Kings 3:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.


Genesis 31:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.


Ecclesiastes 5:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.


Genesis 41:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:


Psalms 126:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(A Song of degrees.) When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.


Daniel 2:36chapter context similar meaning copy save
This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.


Genesis 41:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good:


Genesis 37:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.


Genesis 41:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.


Matthew 2:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.


Psalms 73:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.


Job 33:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;


Daniel 4:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
I saw a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts upon my bed and the visions of my head troubled me.


Daniel 4:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.


Genesis 31:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.


Job 20:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.


 


This is page: 1 of 3
Select a Page:

2 3   Next >

You searched for

"WEB" in the KJV Bible


4 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Job 8:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.


Isaiah 59:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.


Judges 16:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.


Judges 16:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.

You searched for

"HEAVY" in the KJV Bible


39 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Psalms 38:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavyfor me.


Numbers 11:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.


Proverbs 27:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.


Psalms 32:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.


Lamentations 3:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out: he hath made my chain heavy.


Matthew 26:43chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.


Mark 14:40chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when he returned, he found them asleep again, (for their eyes were heavy,) neither wist they what to answer him.


Matthew 11:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


Proverbs 25:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart.


1 Kings 20:43chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the king of Israel went to his house heavy and displeased, and came to Samaria.


Job 33:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.


Proverbs 31:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.


Matthew 26:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.


Isaiah 59:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:


Mark 14:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy;


Matthew 23:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.


1 Kings 14:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it was so, when Ahijah heard the sound of her feet, as she came in at the door, that he said, Come in, thou wife of Jeroboam; why feignest thou thyself to be another? for I am sent to thee with heavy tidings.


Isaiah 46:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast.


Isaiah 58:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?


Isaiah 30:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:


Exodus 18:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is too heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone.


2 Chronicles 10:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore ease thou somewhat the grievous servitude of thy father, and his heavy yoke that he put upon us, and we will serve thee.


1 Kings 12:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee.


1 Samuel 5:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
But the hand of the LORD was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.


1 Samuel 4:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.


1 Kings 12:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.


2 Chronicles 10:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And answered them after the advice of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add thereto: my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.


Isaiah 24:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.


2 Chronicles 10:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
For whereas my father put a heavy yoke upon you, I will put more to your yoke: my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.


2 Samuel 14:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when he polled his head, (for it was at every year's end that he polled it: because the hair was heavy on him, therefore he polled it:) he weighed the hair of his head at two hundred shekels after the king's weight.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!