Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

This Is Attention to The Green Apple On Clement With Address!!!!!!!!! Dot Gov. may AVN[AVE[AVENUE]] As NUE Mights’; recall dot the eye is aye brow[brown[brine[route]]], dot the alphabet letter to clarify


 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to word Stand, the fact the basis Dorchester 815 Balboa San Francisco, CA 22 22nd Avenue Montara, CA.  The nightmares to fact as word IS the sourced:  Two men.  Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Pence 48th vice president of the United States from 2017 to 2021 under President Donald Trump, both are real and there is no event horizon, present and accounted for]FOUR[.

Samuel L Jackson - Capital One - Quicksilver Card - commercial






Cantore Arithmetic is able to state Supreme Court of the United States equated shard[Far[tar[leg]]] word Hard[2nd Page:  Hard].  Second page reserved with word Reservation for[4[four]] word Hardpan[Whistle]  Word you are Prowess to word Condition[Continue]!!

Attention The Green Apple this is important as word Bolt equated silk and in Word silt;  20 equated 5, word phrase equated phase, 2nd 20 equated word Knot, 3rd equated word Thee, 4th 20 equated Word harp, it equated if, 5th 20 equated 20th[ith], to equated Too[now];  please check to comprehend word If https://preply.com/en/question/not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed#:~:text=The %20phrase%20not%20the%20sharpest,when%20it%20comes%20to%20cars goes to further verse for the Supreme Court of the United States, thank you.  The capitalization may be word Had.

https://preply.com/en/question/not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed#:~:text=The%20phrase%20not%20the%20sharpest,when%20it%20comes%20to%20cars.

If the Supreme Court[s[3[8]] is unable to comply then[than] the Supreme Courts’ are just distance and comma that is a council.  In compliance at set zero the basis of Cantore Arithmetic places one book and one film for word flack[FLAK.] and recall books are word bound; r u bounded[Bound]!!  Second[2[nd[ND]]] recall [4] Jerry Dyer LOL equated word OMEGA and in there somewhere [Jerry Dyer] word lol equated alpha[letter[lettuce]]].

In addition, to subtract, leaving block for Clement and Avenue for 6th is the Corner Store.  As Churchills is known to the map of four corners the store went to the following as word Fates is in mythology and Mythology is not current to the Three-Major religions as announced by Nancy Pelosi[Mrs. Pelosi] as seen on T.V.;  the girth is word Feat and the saddle goes to the Tack Shops[Olsen Nolte Saddle Shop] and comma perception[CERTAIN] is the Medium to word control[Troll] as the latest bay opened horse to understanding girth and saddle, bridle in repose.  Chess:  Donald Trump is George Washington[refer to 1960s San Francisco Person[s] declaring that word now their[there[thats’]] Delilah],  Theodore Roosevelt is our 1st President, word hour country is 123 Yrs old.  Attention to The Green Apple staff[PetsMart ALERT #0053 111739 kp] this is not legion kjv, as people have passage in Cantore Arithmetic: Said AMA.

Veteran KPIX 5 Anchor Ken Bastida Announces His Retirement equated letters KRON Google bar reserved for[4th]word presence:  Key word;  latch # A270430 Service dog #796 microchipping 9810200235555555 Origin City of Stockton 1575 S Lincoln Stockton, CA 95206 LICENSE #981020023848066 signed by Veterinary License No: 18018 Lot No. 270719A ADM: SQ. John C. McLaughlin Pay. D. PSY 20559 PetSmart Corporate[boxed by card] 5405. 9400. 0107. 1312 5555. 555 VALID THRU 02/05 Karen Placek 53 © 1994-2024 Mastercard.



1.)  Nineteen Eighty-Four is a dystopian novel and cautionary tale by English writer George Orwell.Nineteen Eighty-Four 

First-edition cover
AuthorGeorge OrwellCover artistMichael Kennard[1]LanguageEnglishGenreSet inLondonAirstrip One, OceaniaPublisherSecker & Warburg
Publication date
8 June 1949Publication placeUnited KingdomMedia typePrint (hardback and paperback)Pages328OCLC470015866823.912[2]LC ClassPZ3.O793 Ni2Preceded byAnimal Farm 

2.).  'The Adjustment Bureau' Trailer HD





Samuel L Jackson - Capital One - Quicksilver Card - commercial



You searched for

"HAD" in the KJV Bible


1,774 Instances   -   Page 1 of 60   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Joshua 10:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now it came to pass, when Adonizedek king of Jerusalem had heard how Joshua hadtaken Ai, and had utterly destroyed it; as he had done to Jericho and her king, so he had done to Ai and her king; and how the inhabitants of Gibeon had made peace with Israel, and were among them;


Job 9:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he hadhearkened unto my voice.


2 Corinthians 8:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that hadgathered little had no lack.


Ezra 10:44chapter context similar meaning copy save
All these had taken strange wives: and some of them had wives by whom they hadchildren.


Deuteronomy 9:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I looked, and, behold, ye had sinned against the LORD your God, and had made you a molten calf: ye had turned aside quickly out of the way which the LORD hadcommanded you.


Ezekiel 20:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.


Mark 5:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,


Acts 7:44chapter context similar meaning copy save
Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he hadseen.


2 Chronicles 14:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the LORD had given him rest.


John 15:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.


2 Chronicles 1:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
But the ark of God had David brought up from Kirjathjearim to the place which David had prepared for it: for he had pitched a tent for it at Jerusalem.


2 Kings 17:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods,


1 Kings 13:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.


Psalms 81:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!


John 15:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.


Psalms 94:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.


Genesis 43:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
For except we had lingered, surely now we had returned this second time.


Acts 14:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.


Job 32:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now Elihu had waited till Job had spoken, because they were elder than he.


Matthew 18:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I hadpity on thee?


1 Samuel 28:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now Samuel was dead, and all Israel had lamented him, and buried him in Ramah, even in his own city. And Saul had put away those that had familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land.


Acts 8:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.


Acts 21:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God hadwrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.


Exodus 39:43chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them.


Esther 9:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Jews undertook to do as they had begun, and as Mordecai had written unto them;


Jeremiah 41:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now the pit wherein Ishmael had cast all the dead bodies of the men, whom he hadslain because of Gedaliah, was it which Asa the king had made for fear of Baasha king of Israel: and Ishmael the son of Nethaniah filled it with them that were slain.


Judges 8:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Gideon had threescore and ten sons of his body begotten: for he had many wives.


Psalms 124:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:


Acts 9:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.


Acts 28:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.


 


This is page: 1 of 60
Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 3031 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 5657 58 59 60   Next >

You searched for

"IF" in the KJV Bible


1,420 Instances   -   Page 1 of 48   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Genesis 4:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.


Genesis 4:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.


Genesis 8:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;


Genesis 13:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.


Genesis 13:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.


Genesis 15:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.


Genesis 18:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:


Genesis 18:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.


Genesis 18:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.


Genesis 18:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.


Genesis 18:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.


Genesis 20:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.


Genesis 23:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he communed with them, saying, If it be your mind that I should bury my dead out of my sight; hear me, and intreat for me to Ephron the son of Zohar,


Genesis 23:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he spake unto Ephron in the audience of the people of the land, saying, But ifthou wilt give it, I pray thee, hear me: I will give thee money for the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.


Genesis 24:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And if the woman will not be willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath: only bring not my son thither again.


Genesis 24:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then shalt thou be clear from this my oath, when thou comest to my kindred; and ifthey give not thee one, thou shalt be clear from my oath.


Genesis 24:42chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I came this day unto the well, and said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, ifnow thou do prosper my way which I go:


Genesis 24:49chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me: and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.


Genesis 25:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.


Genesis 27:46chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Rebekah said to Isaac, I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth: if Jacob take a wife of the daughters of Heth, such as these which are of the daughters of the land, what good shall my life do me?


Genesis 28:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,


Genesis 30:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.


Genesis 30:31chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock:


Genesis 31:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked.


Genesis 31:50chapter context similar meaning copy save
If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.


Genesis 32:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And said, If Esau come to the one company, and smite it, then the other company which is left shall escape.


Genesis 33:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me.


Genesis 33:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto him, My lord knoweth that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with young are with me: and if men should overdrive them one day, all the flock will die.


Genesis 34:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
But in this will we consent unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male of you be circumcised;


Genesis 34:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
But if ye will not hearken unto us, to be circumcised; then will we take our daughter, and we will be gone.


 



This is page: 1 of 48

Select a Page:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 3031 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48   Next >


You searched for

"HARD" in the KJV Bible


45 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Psalms 63:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.


Proverbs 13:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.


Job 41:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.


Hebrews 5:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.


Ezekiel 3:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;


Jeremiah 32:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?


Psalms 88:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.


Psalms 94:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?


John 6:60chapter context similar meaning copy save
Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hardsaying; who can hear it?


Deuteronomy 26:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Egyptians evil entreated us, and afflicted us, and laid upon us hardbondage:


Genesis 35:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.


Psalms 60:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.


1 Kings 21:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it came to pass after these things, that Naboth the Jezreelite had a vineyard, which was in Jezreel, hard by the palace of Ahab king of Samaria.


Jonah 1:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Nevertheless the men rowed hard to bring it to the land; but they could not: for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous against them.


1 Kings 10:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.


Genesis 35:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.


Acts 18:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he departed thence, and entered into a certain man's house, named Justus, one that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.


Genesis 18:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.


Ezekiel 3:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.


Jeremiah 32:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


2 Samuel 3:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I am this day weak, though anointed king; and these men the sons of Zeruiah be too hard for me: the LORD shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.


Exodus 18:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they judged the people at all seasons: the hard causes they brought unto Moses, but every small matter they judged themselves.


1 Samuel 14:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Likewise all the men of Israel which had hid themselves in mount Ephraim, when they heard that the Philistines fled, even they also followed hard after them in the battle.


1 Chronicles 19:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wherefore Hanun took David's servants, and shaved them, and cut off their garments in the midst hard by their buttocks, and sent them away.


2 Kings 2:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.


Mark 10:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!


Acts 26:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


2 Samuel 13:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do any thing to her.


2 Samuel 1:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.


Acts 9:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >

You searched for

"HARD" in the KJV Bible


45 Instances   -   Page 2 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Judges 9:52chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Abimelech came unto the tower, and fought against it, and went hard unto the door of the tower to burn it with fire.


2 Peter 3:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.


Daniel 5:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.


Matthew 25:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:


Deuteronomy 15:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away free from thee; for he hath been worth a double hired servant to thee, in serving thee six years: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest.


Isaiah 14:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,


Exodus 1:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.


Jude 1:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hardspeeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.


1 Samuel 31:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Philistines followed hard upon Saul and upon his sons; and the Philistines slew Jonathan, and Abinadab, and Malchishua, Saul's sons.


Deuteronomy 1:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.


Judges 20:45chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they turned and fled toward the wilderness unto the rock of Rimmon: and they gleaned of them in the highways five thousand men; and pursued hard after them unto Gidom, and slew two thousand men of them.


1 Chronicles 10:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Philistines followed hard after Saul, and after his sons; and the Philistines slew Jonathan, and Abinadab, and Malchishua, the sons of Saul.


Leviticus 3:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he shall offer of the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the LORD; the fat thereof, and the whole rump, it shall he take off hard by the backbone; and the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,


Deuteronomy 17:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;


2 Chronicles 9:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.


 


This is page: 2 of 2
Select a Page:

  < Previous  1 2 


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Convert

  Search inside image Organic Green Apple: This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.Privacy Policy Ca...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!