Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

For My Mother, For The Homosexual, For Liberty, This Is The Bell



Sat on the out shift while my mother held The Fort,
it was San Francisco,
my mother sent me to the lands that give our country skirts.

Long while since my return call,
The Fort did not fall however my mother did,
she stumbled to the pain so I heard on the line,
a longing from to the calling of she is on the bisk,
in tangle with none and Nero staffs her steady as he passed too.

So here I am,
San Francisco The Fort,
it is the held in dear love and plenty of blood,
for the homosexual resides in plenty and the basque goes the nines in twelves,
no meaning translation as I am a native and my life is loving all to knowing compass.

In this country of the U.S.A. the fact,
prejudice and ignorance of progression has it by its coat feathers,
the biggest transgression not trans metro or trans gene marks it's bartering tongue,
I was put on the sales block each day,
the process?,
you're from San Francisco you must be gay.

The period at the end of their faces draws my gut to breath air today as I am home finally at the City by the Bay,
oh for the love of longing that grew each one of my strides to staff,
my mother on the phone with her lasting questions of cue,
again I would walk those streets and say,
'Hello, how are you?' in chorus I did sing my mothers tune,
in the evening she would ask,
"did any say hello or ask freely how you are?",
in sadness I would say no.

Bank this with the blood in my vein as the rise to this template is not progression,
to understand the vice of ignorance is to state that I did go to those States and those Towns,
this is not an unaccounted for review while saying that it is not based as I did leave the city,
this City my City is so heavy laden with fraud of the American that comes and digs our sides,
you rally our streets and formulate your staff too.

Again the PETA of disaster that rode my back as a kid and killed my mothers Polo in the Park,
I now understand you are targeting that which will get your name in the news,
you as the anti-homosexual come here as the Promise Keepers came to the Bay narrows,
you come here as Kathryn Kuhlman came to Oakland and would not cross the Bay Bridge,
you come here,
you come to San Francisco and how you have progressed is with hatred and death.

Black people is a recognized word only and should you say African American then people jig,
it is a weird staggering tap dance that made me vomit in my head,
that along with the staggering danced is impossible but that is the impossible waiting to happen and it did,
the reservation of nothing gave those people the look at mention of an African American that makes me gag,
the eyes of glare cannot be told as the grip was strangulation around my neck,
translation to locate any known is to simply ask in stated question,
BBQ,
it is the scroll of witness that makes the recent Kaepernick Nike commercials worth their merit,
it is telling and it is ripped on purposeful measuring,
as awful as it is it is the biggest bang I have ever seen and heard,
 the ripening grave actions of this country and its citizens are tombs that suffocate language to perpetrate acts,
cruelty against humanity to the bone of twine and the vegetation of fields is still in their feet,
their mouths,
their lives.

Reminded as I watched local news,
the burning of tennis shoes with the swoosh,
how the nightmare grew to wake my early,
may this write be of information,
might this reach more than a bridge,
may the card table not be met with a Poker face,
might the actual reality sober your state of mind and deliver anxiety for today,
be serious not afraid however fear is for reason and is our natural early warning system,
it works.

With all the eloquence that I can muster,
it is not the City of San Francisco that is full of evil and sin,
it is this country that ranks that title,
it is the sinners,
it is Deuteromomy 7: 1-10,
it is Numbers 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

A Note To Hollywood Lot As The Actors Have More History To Thought

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to be prepared as the book is set in front of Hollywood as the day of Bruce Greenwood is a good example:   The ...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!