Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Beta



I would like to address Facebook as a Shop, a Bricks and Mortar Big Box Store, as Facebook has a daily active count of 1.04 Billion Customers/Users, dated at December 2015 that are at it's crossing of threshold/Front Door, i.e. site.  The event horizon of such demands simplicity as the testimony of Mark Zuckerberg released said information in state to worry?  The deciding factor is 'Cookies' and Police Code.

Should I go into PetsMart in Sacramento, California on Truxel Road where I was the Store Director, I have a set of keys that allow me the only entry in complete. I must disarm the building immediately upon unlocking the door.  The doors going forward, i.e. my office, Vault Room, Files, Receiving Doors, Emergency Exits are either locked or have trip alarms which allows for my safety while inside the building only, and allows me as the Store Director while in the building (50 Thousand Square Feet) the comfort of knowing that each and every lock and or door will be and only be for me to unlock.  This does not take into account the locked down computers not to mention every Register that had to be individually booted-up to process the previous day and download to the Main Office in Phoenix, Arizona should the process not have taken place overnight.  This also does not include the approving of P.O.'s (Purchase Orders) damages and much more, and, let us not forget the Fax Machine.

To understand Congress and the questioning of Mark Zuckerberg:

 Mark Zuckerberg remains calm in final day of testimony

Congress Grilled Mark Zuckerberg. But How Will It Regulate Facebook?: DealBoo…

Good Thursday morning. Here’s what we’re watching: • There’s a consensus that Fac…

A Computer Programmer at the "C prompt . . . .//" entry of the computer era such as Mark Zuckerberg has brought terms to Congress and wool to the eyes of the World as he testified that when you leave the Store/Site the Facebook Associates follow you to your next locations. And, through his own testimony, and, in his own words self-identified that there was no end to the following of your data.  This is not a Bill Gates or Apple Computer formula, as supportive data on their platforms graded Data to screen. To sport data as merchandise this short brief will put with no complication that it is a Police matter.  As should the above example of just a PetsMart opening shift be used as a basic Google Search page than any Tom, Dick or Harry can do more than concept just the threshold approach, i.e. Front Door.  To engage a further reality to the basic Customer to purchase, and/or should the customer just be coming in to visit and ask for information about their pet or equine friend or even how to groom a dog and or cat at our Groom Shop the entry to our Store is the same at threshold and than the floor is the basis of the customer's walk to said department and or Associate.  To further associate's on their knowledge was natural and boosted the Store performance, and more importantly changed the atmosphere as my Associate's spoke in complete to engagement and success or lack of with each Customer, this is where a Manager would be called-in and or over to aid in the process in-order for our Store to again be not only successful for the Customer but to really boost the confidence of our Associate so that one day the Associate would strive to take my job and thus the Company would grow.

Nobody followed anyone out the door unless the Customer left a purchase, credit card, wallet, check book or jacket behind, the rest does not fellowship understood as simplicity ranks "that being said".



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

A Note To Hollywood Lot As The Actors Have More History To Thought

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to be prepared as the book is set in front of Hollywood as the day of Bruce Greenwood is a good example:   The ...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!