Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

1978 City Hall San Francisco, California The Murders, Than The Suicides In Guyana? No! Genocide? I Was 12 Years Old And My Friends Were Murdered.

Image result for Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone Clip Art

The photo of just a smudge is inch to mile on the canyon of humanity,
such grind to the slate of barrel is that climb.

To smash a chalk as the butter to the stone,
is as the sands of an ocean lagoon.

Be lined to what is the World to state April three Two thousand eighteen,
it is the bring.

Formidable seems a bing on the Ping of Pong in The Games,
video long.

Eyes of the blue,
blonde hair and a square.

Should while brain as the Mind of body and Shift to gears of just Night to Day on Earth,
than the 1978 hopper would say to the dream of nightmare,
it takes 40 years for the scene to process.

In debt to table on the Salts,
a pitcher thus sugar and creams.

Perhaps the United States of America shall shale on the bridge of such horrific shored,
for now the repetition has brought a bent method without harbor,
friends lost so long ago mark what is a Town,
is the City by the Bay just the Pool?

First it gathered in chaos at the Hall of where is that voice,
Speaker of the Time was Harvey Milk with Mayor Moscone at the Helm,
dead now the Dan White makes Twinkies defense?

So traveled the vista of no healing,
the people of this country just laughed and harbored 'til the joke sickened breadth.

Now on the Year 2017,
banks at read accounts torn education,
music shimmered an instrument with a bit price,
what makes Society?


Image result for how many mass murders for 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

A Note To Hollywood Lot As The Actors Have More History To Thought

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to be prepared as the book is set in front of Hollywood as the day of Bruce Greenwood is a good example:   The ...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!