Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2026

My Benbot is for word error COSTCO Crazy Horse word doctor [REMEMBER, I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR A PHYSICIAN: Words So, Word Scribe is that word Actor in word Scene ↓ as my Father at the time of 815 Balboa found a word Job and word Matched his ability to word Hollywood, California. Words on word Placed to word process, I am a Prodigy, I am a Genius, I am a Savant. Words So CDC word press[Press[PRESS]]] read carefully watch Film seen in a word equated words and, ::: word measure words ‘it’s that shit'. Title: San Mateo Police word Patch SFPD I met a Cop at Frank McCoppin Elementary School - SFUSD in a word Grade and I held his Badge as he said while Speaking at the front of the Class that we were word welcome to words equated words FEEL THE WIEGHT OF IT. So, in Cantore Arithmetic words I word Placed word equated word net and in Cantore Arithmetic for the Film Contagion (2011) I placed an Actor as word equated word Voice Accountable. So, Word Scribe Words equated word Stile that was in a word Type of Wallet, so word Shield equated word WIND: Three Points to one roll is able to place word Bar to the word Seen. Interesting that you never word REPLIED, my mother is dead, my father is dead, my sister is dead, my brother is dead 815 Balboa WAS AN ADDRESS.

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!! 

So, in Cantore Arithmetic words I word Placed word equated word net and in Cantore Arithmetic for the Film Contagion (2011) I placed 

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!


Words In Title ::: is able and represents in word scene of Film 

V for Vendetta - The Dominoes Fall - YouTube

v for vendetta domino scene from www.youtube.com

May 28, 2016 · This content isn't available. V for Vendetta - The Dominoes Fall ... Scene) | Red Dragon ...
Duration: 4:54

Posted: May 28, 2016 

1.  Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix 

a.  See the scene with the 

Cymbal-banging monkey toy

 1.  Words Comprehend the FILM as an equated able word X word in word symbol - word ray so X-ray is a fast, painless imaging test that uses a small amount of electromagnetic radiation to take pictures of the inside of your body.

2.  See the Film word Watch the Seen:  

i robot
 

See the Picture it is a word Drawing[https://artofericwayne.com/2020/04/17/stanislav-szukalski-the-master-who-fell-through-the-cracks/]:  Word it as word drawing equated word mine:  Example!!! 



Anunnaki

Friday, October 2, 2026

SFO is at the word equated word PRECIPICE!! Staples® for the Pizza Parlors as do your work and understand the Three Whole Pizzas to that One Pizza and Fan. Title: I scoff at Kenning and Drape by Karen A. Placek from The Green Apple on Clement!!

So you think equestrian is EASY? (ORIGINAL)

The bamboo fan of Choy Li Fut Kung Fu.

Anunnaki


Ancient Sumerian Aliens

Wikimedia CommonsA Sumerian cylinder seal,


Why Do We Fall || Equestrian Motivation

Rocky

Balboa endured intense punishment at the start of the fight before knocking out Drago in the Miracle of Moscow. Photograph: Moviestore Collection/REX


You will dry to the towel and call it a cloth of the long line of a sorted life,

when it wraps your ward your lungs will fire.


To that a date will garden the Ivy that Fences your FEET!!

o for the grasp of a life within a barrel and yet the horror of the scene is of the people on the field!!


Negate your lives to your past and tunnel your burrows this saddle and girth,

after life of some visiting pyramid,

grasp the fist of nothing more that your voices in repore!


O how the Vista Plains,

the valley is a river of certain,

wildly the doctor is missing the gender is sorted and you, you are a running laughter of insult!


To the sights,

to the Sees,

the after of your like.


Venture to the Bags that hold your fights from a distance,

as it pulls to the lung and yanks to the pearl your Ship is of oared and you are of KNOWN,

plowing the fright it is the fear that draws,

and in that longing,

THE LINES ensure your drag,

a rake that makes you breathe in countenance,

and SEAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Title: Words READ NEXT POST: Directions for word USE

Wikimedia Commons A carving depicting Word THOUGHT Wikimedia Commons A Sumerian cylinder seal,   File : Patch of the San Mateo Police Depart...


You searched for

"MINE" in the KJV Bible



588 RESULTS   -   PAGE 1 OF 20   -   SORT BY BOOK ORDER   -   FEEDBACK
Psalms 60:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;


Psalms 108:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;


Job 31:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
If my step hath turned out of the way, and mine heart walked after mine eyes, and if any blot hath cleaved to mine hands;


Psalms 92:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.


Psalms 55:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.


2 Chronicles 7:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.


Lamentations 3:51chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.


Job 13:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.


Psalms 132:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,


Isaiah 10:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.


Psalms 54:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.


Ezekiel 23:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
And satest upon a stately bed, and a table prepared before it, whereupon thou hast set mine incense and mine oil.


Job 31:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.


Psalms 6:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.


John 16:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.


1 Samuel 24:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed.


Psalms 31:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.


Deuteronomy 32:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.


Psalms 38:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.


Ezekiel 16:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.


Haggai 2:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.


1 Kings 20:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy silver and thy gold is mine; thy wives also and thy children, even the goodliest, are mine.


Jeremiah 12:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.


Psalms 27:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.


Ezekiel 8:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.


2 Chronicles 7:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.


John 5:30chapter context similar meaning copy save
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


Psalms 40:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of minehead: therefore my heart faileth me.


1 Chronicles 12:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them, If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, mine heart shall be knit unto you: but if ye be come to betray me to mine enemies, seeing there is no wrong in mine hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and rebuke it.


Lamentations 1:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.





Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!! 

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Title Scott Landuk[George Noory and Coast to Coast are only word Referral on words Grid] word store is at the equated AAA to inform you that I told a AAA Agent in San Francisco, California, at where the Lucky Grocery is a word square foot to word store. Words So, you have word FLOOR.

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state Man Named Scott Landuk has word floor[Floor[FLOOR]] to increase understanding of Natural Disasters bri...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!