Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
Title: You will have to have read my blogs to comprehend ///\\|//\/\| AMA CDC and every word doctor that is able to word Chalk as the word Board is of the Outlines to words PEOPLE ARE ACTING OUT. And for the word Neigh Sayers, explain the word Plot as easily word doctor is able to word state word designed, word stature, word marvel, word space, word sky, word Altitude, WORD PROBLEM as the Crazy Horse word doctor at the Facility in Sacramento, California is word assigned by I, _ _ _ - _ _ - _ _ _ _ to be The REM Sleep word STREET word Operator as to word Set the Film The MATRIX and bring word Nightmares in recorded REM Sleep to his word Desk as in word nightmare words “their stretching lines” and that word Quote “Their stretching word Lines” is to be known as a sleep word Factor to the common words used to go to sleep in word Restlessness, “Counting Sheep”. Words I know that the AMA, the CDC, the word doctor to word Physician is able with words Your Screens.
“Bow & Arrow to Oppression.” Ireland (Predators Make Empires), Szukalski, 1932. The Matrix (1999) Official Trailer #1 - Sci-Fi Action Movie Neo - 'The One' | The Matrix [Open Matte]: Word Man Name Joseph goes in this Scene to explain words YOU HAVE THAT SHIT and place Dr. Louis Vuksinick’ words we have six subcutaneous layers of skin and for the CDC while I was in Tiburon, California and that James Blount shit was going on while I was sleeping, words know that words THIS BLACK SHIT CAME OUT OF MY FEET and so I followed Dr. Kilgore’ understanding doing what Marge Damir said to do words if that happened. So, words I stood in a Pan filled with ice and a little water to keep the word SHIT in a state that he said would word pass. I am only able to guess that it did word pass as the word PAIN must be word READDRESSED and the Local Authority must understand as that made the word wrenching so bad that word thinking that James and Sophia Blount just took my kidney, a touch of my liver to word Own my Stomach lining is words Insane with the acceptation of the word abuse and the knowing that I was staring at the Local Authority while understanding my back surgery was wrenching on that material so word glow attached as a word equated at every word Incident.Words That’s word CRAZYYOUR WORDS GO AT That’s word CRAZY as that is how Dr. Byron Kilgore and I did it in our Office Visits.So, C.R.A.Z.Y.
REM Sleep defined word Mine reserved for word Psalms as a word equated words Bucket News.
I would state it must be a word degree however word doctor is able and I will increase word understanding by design at ///\\|//\/\| word WRECKED.
I set the note to a chalk on the settling sands,
count in the draw is as the found.
Sift your Hands to the Paints and seek nothing as this is the Stacks,
and you,
you are merely a lane.
Shall I play the Keys ’til the Chopin is your piano of less,
as this is the horse before the Carriage of your book to bring Shelves to Tack,
1. For the Pizza Parlors the 7 goes One Way on a Whole Pizza per Slice and the benefits to reading my blogs explained to task only understanding Music for you right now, so, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
a. Words This is Online
1.
Mozart: The Dirtiest Mouth in Music History - YouTube
Mar 6, 2025 · Mozart's music might be refined, but his personal letters reveal a shockingly crude side filled with scatological humor and bizarre behavior ...
Words Now I place a circle with the ongoing longer circles in word wrapped to estate what you may call anything you would like to call as you need to comprehend the word Black, word black, word BLACK at
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment