Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Variant Do Not Read. Is It Possible At The Ten Commandments?

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to speak at word horse:  Founder.  The basis to the back of the neck is of importance:  Logan’s run.  Aspect to neck age to roles the movement corks the item is pole.  This is very complicated Cantore Physics and Cantore Arithmetic is writing equation for life cycle.

A System is the stem the flower is a pot, the ground is the gravity of two feet, have you done your work.  Number is word to cluck and infinite at muck.  Numbers never run out they puncutatate does on run out as infinite is a plate the tile date, there is the cube?  Speak at pi, the Period, the square must cube at board as the chalk equated truck: Is that work?

Dust is gain as one in one thousand, the ounce measures the dirt.  Pause to Karma as the restriction as the gravity of post mortal would gain to calculate the grave as the written.

Post haste is word two in three million.

Is it possible that the sting is born again leaving the bite as the plate for the dentist?  So the sting of death is you’re born again:  Tail bone; horse.  These places are built to lathe plaster is our teeth.

Dust equated grain!!  Three in One equated outline as a millionth goes squabble.  Millions to cells brings the Ten Commandments to term as an important scientific discovery:  Word ply.



About 1,380,000,000 results (0.55 seconds) 

An average person is estimated to contain roughly 30 trillion human cells, according to recent research. This is, of course, a rough approximation. It's extraordinarily complicated to count human cells.


You searched for

"MILLIONS" in the KJV Bible


1 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Genesis 24:60chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.



Wisdom of Solomon 16:12

“For it was neither herb, nor mollifying plaister, that restored them to health: but thy word, O Lord, which healeth all things.” 

King James Version (KJV)

You searched for

"DUST" in the KJV Bible


102 Instances   -   Page 1 of 4   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Ecclesiastes 3:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.


Genesis 13:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.


Deuteronomy 9:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
And I took your sin, the calf which ye had made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, and ground it very small, even until it was as small as dust: and I cast the dustthereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.


Genesis 3:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.


Exodus 8:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dustof the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.


Isaiah 29:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.


Psalms 103:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.


Lamentations 3:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.


Job 39:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust,


Job 40:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.


Job 16:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
I have sewed sackcloth upon my skin, and defiled my horn in the dust.


Psalms 119:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.


Psalms 102:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.


Acts 13:51chapter context similar meaning copy save
But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.


Job 42:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.


Job 27:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay;


Job 28:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
The stones of it are the place of sapphires: and it hath dust of gold.


Job 30:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes.


Job 38:38chapter context similar meaning copy save
When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?


Job 34:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.


Job 7:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken, and become loathsome.


Psalms 78:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:


Job 5:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;


Psalms 22:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.


Job 10:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?


Job 17:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.


Job 4:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?


Acts 22:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And as they cried out, and cast off their clothes, and threw dust into the air,


Luke 9:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.


Micah 1:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Declare ye it not at Gath, weep ye not at all: in the house of Aphrah roll thyself in the dust.


 


This is page: 1 of 4
Select a Page:

2 3 4   Next >

You searched for

"GRAIN" in the KJV Bible


7 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

1 Corinthians 15:37chapter context similar meaning copy save
And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:


Matthew 13:31chapter context similar meaning copy save
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:


Mark 4:31chapter context similar meaning copy save
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:


Amos 9:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.


Luke 13:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.


Luke 17:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.


Matthew 17:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

You searched for

"HASTE" in the KJV Bible


54 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Psalms 70:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.) Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.


Psalms 38:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.


Psalms 116:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
I said in my haste, All men are liars.


Psalms 119:60chapter context similar meaning copy save
I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.


Job 20:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore do my thoughts cause me to answer, and for this I make haste.


Proverbs 1:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.


Psalms 22:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.


Song of Solomon 8:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices.


Psalms 71:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.


Psalms 40:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.


Proverbs 28:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.


Psalms 31:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.


Exodus 34:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.


Luke 19:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.


1 Samuel 23:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.


Daniel 6:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions.


Luke 2:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.


Acts 22:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.


Luke 1:39chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;


Psalms 70:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.


Genesis 19:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.


Exodus 10:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron in haste; and he said, I have sinned against the LORD your God, and against you.


Genesis 45:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Haste ye, and go up to my father, and say unto him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:


Isaiah 49:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.


Exodus 12:33chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.


Isaiah 52:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.


Isaiah 28:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.


Mark 6:25chapter context similar meaning copy save
And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.


1 Samuel 21:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
And David said unto Ahimelech, And is there not here under thine hand spear or sword? for I have neither brought my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's business required haste.


Luke 19:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!