Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, February 23, 2024

An Teak


 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state that with the most recent report form a Council the Council has identified clarity.  Clarity stands at rule.

The identification of the sign without the word is a miracle.  These reports on channel 4 local television has become T.V. Guide for the Egyptian.

To circle the Wagons around the sign while knowing the relative and two pyramids brings the walls to description as the CDC as the mummified remains and the missing Egyptians’ are of the F.B.I. as the results state Plague.

To Cantore Arithmetic the CDC states Fear:  Roosevelt here.  The map of the signs on the Egyptian Walls should be understood as a progression to the remains:  The Viking.  Now, the wheel is within an angle as the walls have words, the sign is of The Zodiac and the miracle is the F.B.I. at the disease.  The Plague remains in word at the tooth as the string.  In order to study for the completion the description and major attention has been had in documentaries:  The Zodiac.  To acknowledge the progression of disease would be word mind.  In there the F.B.I. will find the wheel so will the C.I.A. bring a wheel within a wheel and that is new.

Look heavily at the pictures of the wheel and the coin will show the head at a nut and now you have the Man in the Moon and that is only a spoke.  Cantore Arithmetic doesn’t really study The Zodiac Killer as it is scary however the work is complete for the zodiac as in The Examiner:  The Pink Section.  As using word head with a nut equated head of a gut:  Fred Flintstone lead to Easter Island however I was only a kid that kept seeing the adults at fear.  So, Nuts equated Guts, and nut equated Solomon then guts equated mouth:  Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls made ready that funny sign, Spur:  Horse.

Now, Netflix:  Contrast is not fuzz it is static electricity.

Ezekiel 26:10

“By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach.” 


King James Version (KJV)

Ezekiel 1:19

“And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.” 


King James Version (KJV)






No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!