Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Cubit’s Read Equated Rust



 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state at numeric in perhaps the makings of organs in trans verb:  Technique.  The perhaps is bed sheets to lining comma ounce to reference in word Science backslash Physician to organized that brings actual to the pump.

Rod Stewart to spare mouse as the story is to the perhaps a pump to a throttle as the Singer Sewing Machine as mechanical has a foot pedal.  And, the Singer Sewing Machine is an incredible license to how to make tack:  Paul Carroll.

Thread count to lining comma rein to stifle.  L bow is an introduction to The American Board of Physician Specialties® as the stack equated the Tower of Babel.


You searched for

"STACKS" in the KJV Bible


1 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Exodus 22:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
If fire break out, and catch in thorns, so that the stacks of corn, or the standing corn, or the field, be consumed therewith; he that kindled the fire shall surely make restitution.


You searched for

"BOW" in the KJV Bible


96 Instances   -   Page 1 of 4   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Genesis 27:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.


2 Kings 13:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.


2 Kings 5:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.


2 Samuel 22:35chapter context similar meaning copy save
He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.


Psalms 18:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.


Psalms 44:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.


Proverbs 5:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:


Lamentations 3:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
He hath bent his bow, and set me as a mark for the arrow.


Psalms 86:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(A Prayer of David.) Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.


Ephesians 3:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,


Psalms 31:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.


Job 29:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.


Job 31:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Then let my wife grind unto another, and let others bow down upon her.


Psalms 7:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.


Psalms 95:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.


Psalms 144:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.


Romans 11:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.


Jeremiah 49:35chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.


Isaiah 46:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.


Genesis 9:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.


Job 20:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
He shall flee from the iron weapon, and the bow of steel shall strike him through.


Hosea 1:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.


2 Samuel 1:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)


Romans 14:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.


Psalms 72:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.


Psalms 78:57chapter context similar meaning copy save
But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow.


Proverbs 14:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.


Genesis 48:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.


Job 39:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.


2 Chronicles 17:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And of Benjamin; Eliada a mighty man of valour, and with him armed men with bowand shield two hundred thousand.


 



This is page: 1 of 4

Select a Page:

2 3 4   Next >



You searched for

"PHYSICIAN" in the KJV Bible


6 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Colossians 4:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.


Luke 4:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.


Jeremiah 8:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?


Luke 5:31chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.


Matthew 9:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.


Mark 2:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!