Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, February 11, 2024

This Is Riches: International Velvet (1978) Official Trailer - Anthony Hopkins, Christopher Plummer Horse Movie HD: Birth Of A Colt.

 

Riches

At Riches on this Post  after read,  Hister!

Cantore Arithmetic is able to state the wish come true:  Compass.  The desire for Cantore Arithmetic is the Prize comma The Green Apple is the money and money is aspect:  Compassion!

To direct the continue Dr. Ziegler the spoken chosen by whom would direct the San Francisco Symphony: Hello Walla Walla I heard that Walla Walla was a school it is a city in and the seat of government of Walla Walla County, Washington, United States. It had a population of 34,060 at the 2020 census, estimated to have decreased to 33,927 as of 2021.  As Dr. Ziegler now has a Tap the dance is square.  This avenue of approach is in the cadence of both The Christian and The Green Apple!!  As the avenue is in the roach United States Pony Club:  Horse.

Cantore Arithmetic is able to identify a state as World War Z is a Film.  The Theater piece of Wikipedia.  The Green Apple to the movies is The Green Apples’ and the Hollywood Lot’ responsibility as MY GRANDMERE was Faye Ray’ Understudy.   To man date this lot the yard is The Green Apple and equation to The Green Apple as T.V. Guide at infinity will suffice.  The classic tradition has identified a troll(fee fi fiddly eye oh):  The nine out of ten deciding the Enth degree wipes nine to one, this is Cantore Arithmetic at scale.

Addendem:  Enth degree; at defined to utmost as decked out house equated checked out bones:  See fit,

About 598,000 results (0.32 seconds) 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

To the utmost, as in They'd decked out the house to the nth degree. This expression comes from mathematics, where to the nth means “to any required power” (n standing for any number). It was first recorded in 1852.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD - Lyric Video of the traditional folksong for Kids




Insemination:  

2 Peter 3:8

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” 

King James Version (KJV)

Life span: 

Revelation 20:7

“And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,” 

King James Version (KJV)

Speech:

1 Corinthians 14:19

“Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.” 

King James Version (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!