Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town: Santa Has A Sleigh You Know.

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a commercial to a published cover that gives to the stability a really good advertisement.  The wish to the saying your wish is my command,  the introduction io the 10 Commandments is wish come true to whom had a wish in the beginning.


bout 109,000,000 results (0.41 seconds) 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

“Your wish is my command” means what ever you so desire I shall endeavor to see that wish is fulfilled. It is actually a quote from the Genie in Aladin.

You searched for

"WISH" in the KJV Bible


6 Instances   -   Page 1 of 1   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

Job 33:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.


Psalms 73:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.


3 John 1:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


Romans 9:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:


2 Corinthians 13:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.


Psalms 40:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!