Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Saturday, September 9, 2023

The Slicker




Cantore Arithmetic is at the ark and the balance of Thomas Edison(by quote not power) in work must be considered as a yard, a cubit too best as the round may create the graph to follow with the work of what has even brought to terms the question of why the Ark of Noah and the story came to the query in the search.  To negate the relationship is to understand the arc of thought to what is that boat of what brought to the news shows on exhibit a ship in the new field of compressed balances as the oar.

A ship to measure to the balance of field is at the seed to sew the disc so that dirt may be known as mud in the rein of how to plow leaving the horse as the harness of this in Cantore Mathematics to solve.  As Rubic’s Cube delivered the shield to the solution this is an objective to how the field can be known as many persons have plowed through the solution to deliver the cube in done.

The balance can be that Earth is the ark.  The Ark of the Covenant does work in Cantore Advanced that is past modern day understanding of lines and mass:  Wikipedia.

To enquire further as the farther pasture in the grass to the wheat of bustle this has answered the stone as the letter Y brings the search to water leaving salt as the derivative as add in signed by what is the length to the width of the height at the mention of one building to the clay.

The impossible is the possible happening with Pan kjv to door uh(defined by dictionary.com as (used to indicate hesitation, doubt, or a pause). Pandora is in mythology and will suffice for measuring back to the cubit as example of a chest and Cantore Arithmetic in thought of Cantore physics can be Pandora’s opening!

You searched for

"SHIELD" in the KJV Bible

2 Samuel 1:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil.


Psalms 119:114chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.


Psalms 84:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.


Psalms 3:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.


Proverbs 30:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.


Jeremiah 46:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Order ye the buckler and shield, and draw near to battle.


Psalms 115:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.


Psalms 115:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.


Psalms 35:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.


2 Samuel 22:36chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.


Psalms 33:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.


Job 39:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.


Isaiah 21:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.


Judges 5:8chapter context similar meaning copy save
They chose new gods; then was war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?


Psalms 144:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.


Psalms 59:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.


1 Chronicles 12:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
The children of Judah that bare shield and spear were six thousand and eight hundred, ready armed to the war.


2 Samuel 22:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.


Isaiah 22:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And Elam bare the quiver with chariots of men and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield.


Ephesians 6:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.


2 Chronicles 17:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
And of Benjamin; Eliada a mighty man of valour, and with him armed men with bow and shield two hundred thousand.


Psalms 5:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.


1 Samuel 17:41chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.


Genesis 15:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.


Ezekiel 38:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:


Psalms 115:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.


Psalms 91:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.


Psalms 28:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.


Psalms 18:35chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.


Psalms 76:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Provision Began

  Cantore Arithmetic is able to state text to the prequel of what is word at 18 tongues:   Horse ;  word trailer as cart;  words cart to[wo...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!