Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Paperwork To The Desk.

 


Cantore Arithmetic would like to understand murder.  This context to word in the good book(K.J.V.) is not at contest as many Public Libraries have the ability to order a book in person.  What is needed is a Public Library and the concession.  To staff such is at the United States government and is a current federal understanding; all the like to Alan Turing is appropriate at only approximated for Cantore Arithmetic.

The subject of murder would have categories and that is left to the F.B.I., there is no period or comma as the local department stores?  Where is the group that says to Roswell under comprehension gate.  The hinge has been resolved to Rubik bringing murder to a degree, so the murdered are now traveling.

This is deeply thwarted;  Heavy.  To locate(find) justice one would have to heave.  Dependent on the verse to the law of currently held by the U.S. of A. the basis of number to law would have to letter at (N) in parentheses for the base to Cantore Arithmetic of afford the new category and not throw a parameter for end.

The basis of the letter would have to include script, Roman numerals, handwriting and stroke to strike at the effort to mark the letter to a stone without the tool that caused the reason to select the memory as a case to the category to library the text.  Is it possible that the Book of Romans(1(kjv)) already has the numeral(s), yes as the Book of Mormons is a chapter to belief in the good book chapter of Leviticus(double-check).

This is a summation copied as addition in fax to cover the machine at seal.


Bible Verses About Travel

Bible verses related to Travel from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

 

Sort By Book Order

 


 - For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

 - The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalms 139:9 - 127:10 - If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;   

Matthew 28:18-20 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.   

 - Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

 - A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

 - NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalms 37:23-29 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.   

 - Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

Deuteronomy 1:30-31 - The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;   

 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Psalms 121:1-8 - (A Song of degrees.) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.   

Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is In Front And A Gate: Electricity Has The Harness Equated Conduit And At That Equation City Works

  Gate Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a comment on National income.   The consistent ignorance to alchemy for the Spinning wheel is pre...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!