Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Your Grace, You're Sword To Chelsea Sung, Does 'The Keep' Be Wing Thy Seat?




Sigh such a Print to even blink in Cobble does it Spun to draw the bucket in die ribs?,
Singing fly to Desert my is wealth begot to pun?,
tryst be got to thigh and caught does Fire inspire thy Ring?,
forged in the side of knives and filed counters give be gunned.

Stroke brush to paint or pencil faint is lead be harness Collar?,
sheep be Ram at Tree and found tell beans to gave be Laired,
doubting Thomas the Affair deep dialed to tell the path ways Stone,
in ankle the year of 1712 to that cheer of  '67 as tomb did rib to chisel bid,
in remains of the day to what talk of 'V' may scroll,
is curb to tongue the English rug as story bellow's chimneys,
for from.

Oh Bowles a Fray to rise of stow is lake thy casting crumb?,
reached in that graeae of scribe and tum is number ankle thumb,
touch chin and tear the skin and mirror sewn in a thread be silk,
thy needle placed in point and trace it is the rising spun!!

Grand Banks of sure to Valley gave why Bridge is sake gift crumb?,
dear fallow lay covered by Bay shift staff as that is come.

Than Wise and Life is Star adrift?,
nigh that tribe of sky to land no island followed some,
the clouds do crib with reason lived and that is rein be young.

Truth version dure to stones and Mure is wheat the sway of Oat?,
no dear child of live and wild the breeze is just as lung,
I breathe to branch as rose Zen ash the dust is golden brung,
in depth of life a gentle strife for from is To it's sprung,
across divide in dimension's ride a saddle not a bridle dung,
no beetle stalled to I in mild for that was Sphinx I swear,
dust came touch and chin did rough,
the quiver,
the lib,
the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Review ,Then This Is A Barcode: Sam Micalizzi's Keystone.

  A UPC-A barcode A barcode or bar code is a method of representing data in a visual, machine-readable form. Initially, barcodes represented...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!