Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, November 3, 2017

AIR&SPACE Smithsonian/NAZCAFLIGHTS.COM = The Lit Toll, Once A Mile Old!!!

Grand Views of the Grand Canyon

Sometimes your brain can play little tricks. Under some lighting conditions the Grand Canyon does not look like a canyon at all

airspacemag.com 

Read more at http://www.airspacemag.com/daily-planet/grand-views-of-the-grand-canyon-19860200/#oRe76gSqBftBBxXB.99




Look to the water that Trains as a status,
to that is the skies of where is Vega,
in inch to a foot the feat is of jogger,
far from not wide rather the bends and the sand!!

Falls are the frost to Ice in a glacier's miled,
each fast to a touch is knowing of land,
round to a bisque is those Nazca Lines?,
awe for imagine Gene Wilder and dough.

The needed to the want did made much to a Painting,
brush stroke to red ocra makes faces a lake keen!!

Depth of one lined to describe joist of bug,
brings letter to wise wisdom communicating language at bulb,
lights up like magnitude and caves just make phones,
inside of that scroll is as called by the boned.


Geoglyphs that riddle to puzzle sum Fund,
might the giggle be razor and shave 'til you're stunned,
speak with an eh and hover it crumb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is Note To Music As An Outline, So This Is An Actual Schedule: Now, This Is A Bi-rig: A Wheel Word Oak Is Now Equated At Wic

  Oak Wic Cantore Arithmetic is able to complete a note and not a Note to self.   Attention Dr. Edwards ,  The Hitler Nazi sign.  It is a ty...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!