Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stride of Life Through The Eye of Horus: Equaled Called, The Missing Piece!!


Math through the equal of what is an eye to the bronze of Ages in times,
add's the bell to necklace with a broom of a sweeping sign,
to speak of the evolution as creative by design is to communicate the see!!


As the Vulture to a bird in the ankle of a Wolf in clothing,
what a robe of gathering.


The egg in what is a tile to that D.N.A. as the snake,
what more to the clean-out of humanity but the better butter to a cow,
the harvest of the horn to the disk.


Therefrom the Arithmetic is on the pulse of the rum,
as the drink to what is a metric,
the system of solar,
the moon and those stars making distal a fin to know of the shark!!


Frost must ice to explain a glyph?


Century to book the argument off word as the chapter to what is a link,
the picture brings no envelope of fraction to verb,
the adjective is not a divide to multiply life,
an equal sign does not need the plus sign in add bye,
as in that the obvious would marsh blush to Newton and England's friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

This Is A Review ,Then This Is A Barcode: Sam Micalizzi's Keystone.

  A UPC-A barcode A barcode or bar code is a method of representing data in a visual, machine-readable form. Initially, barcodes represented...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!