Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"My statement in full." by Charlie RoseVerified account @charlierose, @CharlieRoseShow and not-verifiable @CBSThisMorning

 Executive Editor and Host of @CharlieRoseShow and Charlie Rose The Week, Co-host of @CBSThisMorning. Engaging the World's Best Minds: Acclaimed interviewer and broadcast journalist Charlie Rose engages America's best thinkers, writers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, business leaders

3:06 PM - 20 Nov 2017

US talk show host Charlie Rose has been suspended by several television networks following allegations of sexual harassment.
Eight women accused Mr Rose of inappropriate behaviour in a report published by The Washington Post.
"These allegations are extremely disturbing and we take them very seriously," CBS News said. PBS and Bloomberg have also suspended him.
Mr Rose has apologised but said not all the allegations were accurate.
They span from the 1990s to 2011 and include groping, lewd telephone calls and unwanted advances.
Two women who worked for Mr Rose said he walked naked in front of them, and another said she was groped by him at a party.
Mr Rose, 75, is one of America's most respected broadcasters. He is known for conducting in-depth interviews on his eponymous television programme which first aired in 1991.
PBS quickly suspended distribution of the Charlie Rose programme following the allegations, which they described as "deeply disturbing."
In a statement posted to Twitter, the veteran host said: "I deeply apologise for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed.
"I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken."
But he said that he did not believe "all of these allegations are accurate".
Numerous high-profile figures, including Oscar-winning actors and a Hollywood filmmaker, have been accused of sexual harassment in recent weeks.
The accusations were sparked by multiple women speaking out against the Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, and a subsequent campaign encouraging victims to share their stories of sexual harassment under the #metoo hashtag.
as per BBC source filed on-line/Internet/Interweb by BBC News 
  • 8 hours ago (the time on my laptop/acer is 1:58 AM, the date is 11/21/2017) category:
  • Related Topics

    event at;http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42060961
    Hosts Charlie Rose, Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell set out to redefine CBS' morning landscape with their lively and original reporting on international news stories and interviews with important figures in politics, business and entertainment on this weekday program. The team broadcasts from a new state-of-the-art studio in New York's legendary CBS Broadcast Center. In a departure from the usual network morning show, "CBS This Morning" does not have a weather anchor.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

    An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

    This Is A Review ,Then This Is A Barcode: Sam Micalizzi's Keystone.

      A UPC-A barcode A barcode or bar code is a method of representing data in a visual, machine-readable form. Initially, barcodes represented...

    Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

    My photo
    Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

    Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!