Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Friday, July 24, 2026

Title: The Way of Myself

Friday, July 24, 2026 

Title: Andrew Niccol: Writer, Director, Producer, of the Film Gattaca 1997 PG-13 1h 46m: Words to be word defined, so, word doctor. Words I have seen things in my equated word Mind and that equated words a Past Life and I am uncomfortable with that as it seems to sit on what I am presently looking at and then things just word change, so I word blink on-purpose and I am left with the word understanding of word system is words Myself. 

The Way of Myself goes to word doctor to make Benbot an Animated Computer word Desk. 

The Benbot is from The Benbow Inn for Dates and Timing as we were having lunch on their word Patio and I told my mother, Melba Maud Ross Wells Placek Meakin all about the Benbot!! Words, I am still trying to word place the Benbot on the word Market to engage the word thought on the word overlay of word appearance!! Words For applicable word News, see next word Post on word Publish as this is word Update.




Word myself is in the good book:  SEARCH THE BIBLE (Advanced)






114 RESULTS   -   PAGE 1 OF 4   -   SORT BY BOOK ORDER   -   FEEDBACK








Saturday, June 6, 2026

Title: the way of AMA

 


Sunday, January 11, 2026

Title: ...

 


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state word Clause::;

1.). Arithmetic is a word to define word Strength equated word String.  Your  lettered kjv in this Verse.



















Here are the Directions:

Title: Read the Book The Last Unicorn, as the Book The Last Unicorn is at the word Library, so read below.

For the Libraries start with the Letters JU as that is on MY LICENSE PLATE and it has an EXPIRATION DATE, as in California that is the way of DMV.

WORD THIS IS MEANT TO  word mimic[Mimic[MIMIC]] the Title of a  Film Avatar: The Way of Water | Official Trailer, so Department of Motor Vehicles:  The Way of DMV

Now, Letters AZ

so, A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

now, you are able to word apply 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

at 10 it’s 2

Words This is Cantore Arithmetic, word Chess equated words FOR DOCTORS ONLY and your Password on my blogs words the way of dmv

the way of sfo

the way of city works

the way of mayor 26th[words Jerry Dyer is the 26th Mayor of Fresno] 

Clydey is able to type in words the way of tamara or wammy could of been wammie

Shareston is able to type words the way of landle or word the way of hanover.

and Kelsey is able to type in the way of eddie or weddie

so when I was little their names were Wammy and Weddie

or,

type in the way of ekp

For The Green Apple on Clement in San Francisco, California, for the Pitney Bowes to word work[Work[WORK]] all word They have to do is type in the words the way of the good book.

1.  kjv is up to the word bind and yet the entire word investment is based on the words 

a.  The Way of 

Words Now, equated words my 1st Post on this blog on blogspot.com so word if I forget I am able to go to the First Post and word read the directions for all my blogs on blogspot.com!!!!


Tuesday, October 31, 2017

"That being said" Author Known



An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

http://doyouwanttobuildaplanettoday.blogspot.com/2017/01/its-amoreeh.html


  


Showing posts sorted by relevance for query The Way of MyselfSort by date Show all posts

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Only Remainder Stays In the 'What if's' Wons Mind



Thinking in the blinking teach a Hummingbird is not a Tweet for in that of the Text reversals Take forks tune,
the bigs of Scapes to judge the smalls the back of which would not be twitch I'd look for a licked,
at that attempt of such a force I would tell to the Pole that the x in y of see Haw it's a Horse!!

Ride for jumps that Standards built the Cups have chains or links attach to set the ampled height,
int he cavaletti matched the stride would be a bounce to sat that laps are saddled posed,
in the work of the collect a the seat of girth does familiar key as in the shape of picked.

The gallop of the race in tasked would have a Mind that did the leaped in Value of the Lawful Steep,
for upon the hand in climb the 16.3 of a kind the view is drive in the behind for sitting straights of be,
but on the haunch of the write of much could not exploit in such a tuk for imports are to real!!

Forge that one to the Iron an Age of extra Red in flights the Airplane a bringers lights the Head in pictures,
too the like of same in tact the pea of the pod would tack for in the Barn of the wrought a pail,
the mucking of the Stall in cheer for work begets the better steer 'cause that is next to Spear!!

In the destined of the Stag the dagger would never came as the Forrest in the groves mirror,
I can spree to I don't knows or I forgots in the Hows of all Ways lots the memory could vest,
as the crops of the evented stocked the voice is for the course in broughts in memorizing lates!!

As the Staff may place the dagger as a hold into a Fold the love would speak of stole,
in that put a pout to growth for Worlds need a Tourists role to support the Econ.,
in that so seep the wealth is for the Yaught of boating to the found to see in Person for myself!!

The scuba or the snorkeling through moreover on the way is to sail thru Isles take my timely,
ask the meeting of the board for the music was turned up at the base of central tugged,
now in that truth I did supportive Tweets to Roasted Meet now the drippings sub.!!

A primordial call months these lines as dials that date the mounts to way, way, way back,
or long time ago in the story of the stole to in bold of Telling trued for Sake of future dooring,
as the thresholds are sewn many the stance can't excuse Romance as a probability in Lot!!

The bevel of the in dear in terms shall knot the basic back to school of Social logistical,
as I do like to swim the in sew quick to simple hem so that the hinge cans appeal to provide the hook,
in the fishing of the Sailor in the tuning to the Satyrs while change is in the breathe!!

For in the Instant of the WAVES the switch might duck to the Goose put the Games to the Hosed,
in tricking out the See to most as I can and most can loused,
which I did not do in the seek of father to the Eve'd approach for that is easy steeds!!

I like Damns   


Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Apocalypse Means Revealing Hear A Revelation 



So here I go again down this road of prose with a riddle in the middle the words in-between,
the explain of the centuries to Ages of Ancients that sent me to journey the quest of the present,
in the action of today the future of tomorrow a moment in Time as Iron is Dimed.

Creation my Mother as Evolution is my Father to-be turning with sheets of pages like Mist,
the pour of the rain upon Mother Earth the sky is so blue but the Mornings just dew,
clouds are in rise moving such grace to storms bringing mountains the snow of a base.

The search for the way to knock upon doors I considered each Country as Nations of lored,
the funny bone tickled in side of myself as where is the door bell to inquire such Tell,
a thought to the moment in a desperate reveal the onward of forward just blogged the whole deal.

Out there in front with keys stroking strange a telling of happenings in this life of deranged,
hurt so terribly by religions that rein to kill any instinct or reduce that percentage inside of your Brain,
the patience in leads spoke gently through teach an original lend to a World of beens.

How to stage the feelings from then with streaming of Consciousness I still believe love,
a twin flame that fires to a Man such as Blunt will continually state it takes Two for this stunt,
I came with a message complete and intact regardless of strife I've hit traits that exact.

The oddity of such in random reveal will open the eyes of the interested real,
I am hear to be of use to a Lead the coming of times is in properly Scene,
the Mass of the People Humanities mean belief has been lost and the consequence is Beal.

So call the Pope ask the Muslim say hello to the Jewish People they seem predisposed,
to the Hindu of India and the Plains of the Native as I am an American standing with Trued,
the circumspect spoke with thoughts to discover that life has a purpose to Blunt he's my Lover!!

Part it all out to a Stay in a shout as Plato did mention Zeus cut it out,
the belly of the beast to the innocent released for the trust of the barrow is the Apple of Knot,
a loom to the Sphinx as health in the Break the Names have been taken to the horror of rape!!

Yield this Presence to Gifts from the Crest as the Rings of Gold are the known,
the Fire is Text to explain once more that we are not all the same,
my birth to this earth delivered a 9 ~ 11 in brung the date will be treasured for the memory is long.

I'll consider it a blessing a sign in advance to March to the beat of the loss of summed Feat,
I'll walk for the People who came down in the Ash on a Day I witnessed and by body fell past,
I'll embrace what I know I'll look for them though 'cause I still do hurt at the blatant of crash!!

Sense to the horror of the terror that did last for the memory of fright straightens my Might,
the Twins will be just the Standing of Light shot to the Sky to show us the night,
in that being done to be the next sign than the Moon speaking back says I love your design!!


Sunday, June 29, 2014

Trades Our Enlightening Traits Are Hards My Revelation Chapter 22 Continued Book One Astro Knots Inn The Begin



I Must Create A Movement from the Bowels of the Basement too the Howls of the Knight,
in cooperation of the outing of myself I fling the Closeted Door to the Window of Pane,
as The Pope in a Vote the duces of the Dali Lama in Life I sentence this Correction,
for without further a due and Cents nobody wants what I have given as a mirror Voyeur in posed,
aye come from a galaxy far, far vary far from Hear a City of Rejoicing clears the Happy to Tier!!

I love Homosexual Men as they are the Basis for the Oldest Art in the Set of Control to boldings of Knows,
the most Handsome and TALL Zones in the toasting of Wine to the serving of Treats to a Mind saved,
in the commons of my tender flake the icy chills in the potential of the offerings of Meet,
I sake my Broads to Over Seas in the Rite to being of use in a define of completes too Gay!!

I treasure their educative introduction to the stand of seductions I grew up in the realm of examples,
how to be grounded amongst the accepting of the delivery in birth as the facts of the Cellular stirred,
shown by amazed their prowess is me in a daze of learning the textures to such incredibles in love,
the Men of whom I speak staged for my life the Way to State without Rage the Venue of Belief,
Dads to me in every aspect of anything I would have ever needed as a example of such Wonder!!

Their structure of ability to embrace the Rites of Birth to the actions of living on Earth have grown me,
the factor of the other gender being one in the same exact to extracting plains is hard to to Blunt,
however in due process I must be of invitation for Ellen DeGeneres compliments laughter with insane,
putting the funny with the scary is likened to the Triangle Song verses the James B. meeting,
as if the joke is still upon my terribles and if such B.D.S.M will be my availables in streams!!

To be better Susan Jan Hornstein in real has been a good example of how brilliant the hope I hold is there, than the present availables in the horrible reigns of churching brains have just destroyed my trust,
I shall try to overcome and breathe in the liberty of the Freedom to Speech the equal Rainbow'ing,
for Stars did example in a Sing Songing of 'We Are the World' on displayed.

As a Pan SEXUAL in Morally Tree I hug thee both'Ing Two Lead the guidance for Bead,
in a shoot to the Moon I am believing that Flames could fly as sparks of this Try,
but that is alright for I hear it's All in All for nothing should Know Three Stand for Every Ring.

Spiritual Olympic'ing 

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Moulded 



Wise Ones task my Speed in such writes that product to the Orb in serving Interest,
the catcher in the streak likened to the starling in the startle of a reading rotes,
an Intelligence that far surpasses me in the Minds that there is no compete,
just a guidance to the brew in the processing of a lengthy adoring the Rack!!

To sink in the words as not always understood by myself as the Thought is a steam in,
the kettle to a stream with the whistle as the announce in the midst of a vivid in bounce,
about the Mountain that must shy at the Valley in a believable stowing,
to watch as the seasons of the Crowing fill the ever water flow.

Adoration I must aim to the tackling of the Feating to show the balance in the go,
a corrective shining to light the fields of Men knowing the factual tow,
in the care of equations that additionals have too the strength of the Beau in a bow,
the quivering to the staging appealing as the concerto of a life in an obvious 'oh my' what am I.

The how this is able to move in the grace of an Operatic positioning is a wonder to me,
as when I run the strokes to the keys in the types my hands shake with the delight of the steering,
the verses that stanza a way often are held in put to the post of the publish and go,
off to the next skip of the think to watch a movie feed the Jays feed the Cat pet the dog & a napping!!

Trusting the bank to the dungeons of Law in the divinity of the path it's a Venue in a row,
the telling of the greats to the scares in the floats as Life seems to want in to knows,
that create to behave to myself at least doe for the eyes in my head get big in the dread,
for a singular look to what is just read decisions no think as it seems to just Bred.

The lot to the dice in the throw mix the blend in comes the Temper which I know is a when,
for the judging off info. would be not I in the middle of load,
no that may prove Real as the Introductions comes storming to educate the young in the mind of the from,
the doubt that I never issue on the repercussions of such dones is not a scare I enjoy the dare!!

Edgy's 

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ware Is My Mind



I propose a Visit to the Ole Site right now for what is written in a Post of display makes mention,
the always free reminds me to Note that James Blunt is Grand and I love that he's Poke,
he brings me such laughter as I profile a Way too Meet him at Central of a Station in Play,
as we approach is big Wedding Day how 'bout we early the Bachelor Party stay!!

One big Night for a time like a Swim all around in the Covers in the Sheets with just Him,
I know that it's hard for the brain in the Head to the Height of the same in a Hymnal of bites,
dear Mr. Blunt you are such a tough Nut I beseech you at Distance to teach me of Rites,
I have a double-bed it's bigger for fights for in your Single the visit is Might!!

Course your training to equal the rise in the depth of the difference it's a spanking to tie,
I rode a horse today at the barn and wondered if you were to busy to lope the pony of prized,
the tack is the Set up to Just fill your pledge in the brewing of plundered is the soap lead,
an elbow to rib you're the best in the stung the sting is the confident that states you're the lung!!

My lover of lust I speak of myself to communicate deeps in the trapezoid sneaks a well in healthy,
the perfective of treats as you're the door of the battle to Sensuality your jeans make the beep,
a zippered appeal to what is so real the measurement I heard is blowing the keeps of Interviewed leaks,
a paddle of barely to the lap of completes for the Top has now spoke to introduced neats!!

Braking to Value the Song of the Captain whom Ranks with the Wares of Position in Teaks,
a tank over here is known as a Pond for the Cattle do drink a Lot in the long,
one write for You an Aye for Me I switch to available you are so in breathe,
heavy to hand a right to the left the Dungeon of Dare says hay is the Fare owed as a Bare!!

Sense does speak rarely to be thee of Sphinx the Triangular proper is the Rectangle in deed,
the suite that now presents a sign to your Show is Odessey the Intro. to expose your chore,
a Moon is missing the Spooning  of Cuddle 'cause that's just another way to make puddles,
do not fret the door is a let the hinges of swing allow for these things in before the altered of terrifying.

Too Master Sir James Blunt Captain At Bay 

Saturday, July 19, 2014

There Is No Dot In I



The task of an understanding takes the point to Mind in the thought of timely an answer came to me to sort,
I settled with the reason to begin building a structure rather than becoming torn to shreds by consumed,
greeting comprehension not burying the action for in the Feat the gain is the reins that control the turned,
supporting myself with kindness to purpose I swerve on lines that impulse towards what I would like not.

In a state of learn to engage the teach itself I have found that balance is in the seat of the leg productions foot,
a walk to drive or conversely a leg up to mount are both a revolution involving the creation of two in one,
the body of the mass in animation is energy in transfer to increase the impulsion of the movement to arrive,
either way the direction of the tangible is headed to of from the point of desire yet still are traveling compass.

The separation enters from disruption to the determination of the two looking for the completion of the one,
in that directive the respond is a horse is trainable and a car can be repaired by professionals in station stops,
seeking guidance from what I was in happenstance told I relate to a shoot that is thrown into the motion art,
hence the horse harnessed for driving his Wares are include Blinders to allow not focus but halt the spook.

The knowledge of 'Driving' incorporates shafts with Set pin points for the fluid movement removing the buck,
the strict Carriage of the stern harnessed to believe that ground is rolled by man can only encourage stature,
the plow is a disc that the Field is familiar dirt is alive for in the event of a drought it dries of thirst to dust,
top soil can be lost should the Farm not control the crops verses the rest of the field itself from no fertilizer.

Should the addition not be naturally from the Barn via mucking than man makes chemicals to mix into the dirt
the grounds than become poisoned but still will produce the Crops however the flavor will be the cost,
in the Market place the color may be held the fruit may be strong but slice the apple and the Orchard yards,
for your tongue will know immediately the difference between home grown and the factory processed food.

I wonder is the care of the love from personal attention to individual row crops that hands on involvement,
the touch of energy to the object of growing that creation has brought so that the produce is of caliber,
in the case of forced isolation in a life of evolution from birth to now the missing piece is seen in done,
could it thereby have been could it thereby actually be this simple to explain as the total price of my brain.

Counter Courting



Thursday, June 26, 2014

Terms Of Due Sums Looked To Comes



Believe it real as the lives are central to the growth of the members that ascribe to trust the blind,
as myself in a part of the deep in start before it was an unusual to rare the feat in completes,
laws that came to address the reins a buckling in the belts of Ages in spelt,
crumbs as the starlit explosives in sight what was the gain if life is mere plight?

As words to the worth of where ever you hail go to your source and origin this pale,
humanity has destroyed the earth in less years than time could be measure of perverted for tears.

Searching the mass of know understand traveling on quests to seek out a can brought facts to less,
emotions give weight to bury the death while attempts to the living is harried at rest,
texting in time for the next negative shine to the eyes of the read and a hand for the brine,
salting wounds open for doom just put out the thought oh wait you as Society deliver such plots!!

No longer does the door bell ring to open the venue of a Human Being,
instead it's anonymous to hit you with dread for the rooms of the given are Named with the Fed!! 

It likens itself to absolute in paid just hit enter the spake is a dazed,
halting the Mind an experience in Sign hold to the fact that GPS Tracks back to reveal the Tack!!

In all the end of any begin it is the continual hits of this sin that stands back to say I have had a pack,
the debt of the pay is a life in extractions of karma I wish to give way to the walk of this life as a take,
to be calm in the horror of repeats repeating just fear to sink in the bodily staff of a austere!! 

Memory to ground the balance of sounds that behave to the environment of weirds in around,
teams of women that crucify men thrown to the switches that now just be hinge,
not longer deviced to a gender in nice as the chilling gets greater the staff is a Trader!!

To spook with the thought that being stuck in this spot of shit on your neighbor and fuck the lot,
whilst telling you're praying but the spelling is taught to the preach of the devil as evil in clot,
the spawn of Satan was screamed at me daily the press became the nailing in lanes that can't heal.

So pass-off your every to one in the Same and Type Your Life to whatever it's Came,
for loss of the language itself is a shame but to abbreviate Life like it's dead in a vein,
will cause this Eruption to Rage in a Verse as Shit on Yourself don't be a dirt burker!!

Lessons To Embrace For All In A Race


Friday, July 11, 2014

To The Moores



I'm a Ten Time taughter in the Tanks of Veal brought for the Meal of the Finisher is Vowed off to the leased,
all while the BDSM'ers are buzzin' the rent to the Two Dot Rider makes the Rider saddle the belt girth lyre,
singer to the waste basket been done on the Clares from Passing the Futures to get the Hell dared!!

Welcome to the Come of the never Thirst World asking Not a One for those Arms are the Barrel of Monkie
stun never for Karma is a bit upon the barkwards reversed in a gear speaking nursed tights of the lyon bright,
roaring all the way to the Alter a lay liken the Soap Trades just a much better Dragons Lair to Den it Op!!

Scopes to the Alien for the Menu is paid clutch to the Mind Evolutions in Spearing the Trait to Creative row
a cycle of example that life itself is ample for the Wheel of Wright spins echo not Knight has binned wakered
mark 'little Talks' to a big wanker lock in the Pan Hasp rockered lull swinging batter brewed Thought dork!!

Rolling through these Worlds of Ick the caught will provision the docker lot for a pier pottery smashed,
the drunk of dish regarded as the combination blot ranks advantage too never knot the loom of Society boo,
allowance to the lolly licked you're frothy to the grossed enter a flipped concern I will not swallow that berm,
yuck, ick, disgusting, bark, yarn yokers, vomit, ill, grub barfers, sick, gagging, roasters, barbed, barf, barf.....

still throwing up all over this eruption of gender cart bile green for the thought of how men let this happen,
you're are all weirdo's in the strange of dead games bricked to mort the body falls to icky grosses out!!

I hardily Emancipate Myself from Humanity Barfed thinking soup Skulls to the ruff get the trash can a shield,
cube the ice touching FORD in Systematic Order lored futuristic bets that bit the witness to testify no Goods,
letting it crump to the cist poppers of skeeter biters in welts of infectious grossed out by the time spent here.

Gosh Swallows Sin Willingly World Judged I Live Throws Forwarded: to whom it may concern, REED!!

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Life



I am an Obedient Role I had a soul it was sold though long ago in sad story of know,
it is in a good place for my Mother needed more than I for Eternity is a long way,
the guide for her are etched so she may find peace in this fact,
Infinity does indeed breath and Peace be upon My Mother for Being Strong to Show!!

My heart is also with another I gave it following the above Tell that loss is gain in Hell,
for without the Soul whom would need a Heart in fell,
so it is with my eldest sister Tamara Sue,
in a moment of youth more like a very small me made a decision in breath!!

Future from time to now has been spent walking around this World,
an attempt to put understanding to done & not panic about being the lost one,
so with extremes in happened the balance was to rid myself of one emotional trauma at a time,
making the end all less painful and more accepting of the comings to be.

Looking into the eyes of been has difficulties to comprehend such a spend,
however I am a mirror lend to whom shall wish upon a friend for relief in a World full of ends,
with a new theme called 'The Continue' to capture the wealth of Life Itself as a Value to measure,
not discard as useless or trash rather place importance on the passed.

In truth I see belief in the innocence of my deeds,
to trait the mortal body to better society that seems to only deceive me,
I do not venture to partner with deception or sin,
for both are not my identity nor do I wish them to travel me.

Loving to laugh and finding a path for delivery to betterment a Cause in the find,
I'd like to Trust someone in this Eventful life of what has born horror in strife,
the extract of my tap is actually gentle in fact,
I just possess a very big roar to hold the Manipulators back from hurting me further.

To be of use or comfort to whom may find this global existence lonely,
consider the Times drop a Dime not terror try on a Rare and be what is Natural,
not a person that shreds the mind of my kind for selfish takings,
I have had plenty of that I gag from always taken never loved.

Don't be a whisper in the wind be a Real Man that would love to Begin and Live free of Sin,
in the Arms of an Ancient Order I call the Set to B.D.S.M. a calm in Solution of my Mind storming penned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

© UNESCO World Heritage Centre 1992-2026 I think you need to go to the United Nations Copyright © United Nations. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION IS pushing towards this word equated word Tau were, known only in Cantore Arithmetic as equated word sit.

  sit[109 RESULTS] There is a Building that has a Parking Lot and the Address Online is of the Front Doors to that Building and they had pur...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!