Intel 4004![]()
Cantore Arithmetic is able to state a word process on a word Processor as a word equated word set and a processor is a word device in Cantore Arithmetic to stand the Standards for the 3.141 era as a word Generation to bring Year of 1909 to the natural formation of the 3.141 out to the balance of a real processor that enables the Console to Airport.
So, the word processor is word necessary; word kept[Kept[KEPT[K.E.P.T.]]] and the word kelp is word available for the Benbot on word error.
Jerry Dyer Chief Suhr is a Man SFO airport console drop tin and foil.
2. Words Last Processor on the Google search bar typed on Page 1
You searched for
"KEPT" in the KJV Bible
173 RESULTS - PAGE 1 OF 6 - SORT BY BOOK ORDER - FEEDBACK
- John 17:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
- While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
- 2 Chronicles 35:18chapter context similar meaning copy save
- And there was no passover like to that kept in Israel from the days of Samuel the prophet; neither did all the kings of Israel keep such a passover as Josiah kept, and the priests, and the Levites, and all Judah and Israel that were present, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
- Psalms 119:56chapter context similar meaning copy save
- This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
- Psalms 119:167chapter context similar meaning copy save
- My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
- Luke 18:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
- And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
- Psalms 119:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
- Psalms 119:67chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
- Psalms 18:23chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
- 2 Samuel 22:24chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
- Luke 2:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
- But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
- Psalms 119:158chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
- Psalms 78:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
- They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;
- John 12:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
- Luke 19:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
- And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
- Job 23:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
- My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
- Job 29:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel.
- Matthew 19:20chapter context similar meaning copy save
- The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
- Psalms 119:168chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.
- Psalms 32:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
- When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
- Psalms 78:56chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:
- Matthew 14:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
- But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.
- Exodus 16:34chapter context similar meaning copy save
- As the LORD commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.
- 2 Timothy 4:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
- Acts 25:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
- But Festus answered, that Paul should be kept at Caesarea, and that he himself would depart shortly thither.
- Mark 4:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
- For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing keptsecret, but that it should come abroad.
- Acts 12:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
- 1 Peter 1:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
- Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- Ecclesiastes 5:13chapter context similar meaning copy save
- There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.
- 2 Chronicles 35:19chapter context similar meaning copy save
- In the eighteenth year of the reign of Josiah was this passover kept.
- Psalms 119:55chapter context similar meaning copy save
- I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.

No comments:
Post a Comment