Hi, where are you from?

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Sunday, October 13, 2024

This Is A Wake: THIS IS NOT THREE LAWS SAFE STOP BLAMING ROBOTS FOR YOUR DEPTH, ROBOTS ARE MACHINES MAN MADE MACHINES START AT THE BEGINNING AND REMEMBER MEMORY IS A STICK.

 


Wake

I, Robot (Trailer 2004) Word Clip equated word More[Sound[Road]]

I, ROBOT CLIP COMPILATION (2004) Will Smith


Cantore Arithmetic is able to state for Dr. David Jeremiah and the word groups[Groups[Christians]].  

The few posts that have driven word direct, this is word afflicted.  

*later;  https://thesecretoftheuniversechoice.blogspot.com/search?q=later

*For Christians word whip;  https://thesecretoftheuniversechoice.blogspot.com/search?q=whip

So, I am not going to get on in person and or on Cantore Arithmetic pages about parameters on effect of subsidiary word Things, so, now, word afflicted equated words exorcism.  As difficult has this may attend it is the attention to the Computer as the laptop has a keyboard that invites the affliction to category and the groups are able to bring to their Holy Spirit that equated word conscious an acceptance to their word belief without word Faith and or those word groups that would word afflict are able at least on the laptop with a keyboard monitor their own judgements of God and the day at hand.  

Strongly categorized and very difficult to deploy so back your chair and prepare your table as the silver to this vine is not a garden of repent.  F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 are the keys that hold the answer to a new keyboard as the Ten Commandments are explained as word thereon equated word treason.  Word thereon also equated word blasphemy.”!!  Word thereon equated word Piece.  Word thereon also equated itself as word thereupon.

The importance on blogspot.com is the importance of comprehending the work done especially on keyboards as the keyboards are only element of this depth however holding the tendency is the word chapter on these blogs as the technology is just the word Vase[Candor[Door[Infinity[Cast[words Applicable as shock may be overbearing]]]]] and these holdings are in Boudin.

Exodus 20:26

“Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.” 

King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 13:1

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” 

King James Version (KJV)


You searched for

"AFFLICTED" in the KJV Bible


54 Instances   -   Page 1 of 2   -   Sort by Book Order   -   Feedback

1 Kings 2:26chapter context similar meaning copy save
And unto Abiathar the priest said the king, Get thee to Anathoth, unto thine own fields; for thou art worthy of death: but I will not at this time put thee to death, because thou barest the ark of the Lord GOD before David my father, and because thou hast been afflicted in all wherein my father was afflicted.


Psalms 116:10chapter context similar meaning copy save
I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:


Psalms 119:107chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.


Psalms 119:67chapter context similar meaning copy save
Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.


Psalms 88:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.


Proverbs 26:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.


Isaiah 51:21chapter context similar meaning copy save
Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:


Psalms 129:1chapter context similar meaning copy save
(A Song of degrees.) Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:


Job 30:11chapter context similar meaning copy save
Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.


Psalms 119:71chapter context similar meaning copy save
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.


Psalms 25:16chapter context similar meaning copy save
Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.


Psalms 119:75chapter context similar meaning copy save
I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.


Psalms 18:27chapter context similar meaning copy save
For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.


Psalms 88:7chapter context similar meaning copy save
Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves. Selah.


Proverbs 15:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.


Job 6:14chapter context similar meaning copy save
To him that is afflicted pity should be shewed from his friend; but he forsaketh the fear of the Almighty.


Deuteronomy 26:6chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the Egyptians evil entreated us, and afflicted us, and laid upon us hard bondage:


Psalms 129:2chapter context similar meaning copy save
Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.


Psalms 90:15chapter context similar meaning copy save
Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.


Leviticus 23:29chapter context similar meaning copy save
For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.


Psalms 107:17chapter context similar meaning copy save
Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.


Psalms 82:3chapter context similar meaning copy save
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.


Isaiah 53:4chapter context similar meaning copy save
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.


Psalms 140:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.


2 Samuel 22:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.


Proverbs 31:5chapter context similar meaning copy save
Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.


James 4:9chapter context similar meaning copy save
Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.


Zephaniah 3:12chapter context similar meaning copy save
I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.


Proverbs 22:22chapter context similar meaning copy save
Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:


Job 34:28chapter context similar meaning copy save
So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto him, and he heareth the cry of the afflicted.


 



This is page: 1 of 2

Select a Page:

2   Next >


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

An Independent Mind, Knot Logic

Oh Industry: *Attention AMA and Applicable[App]: God is God however word gods equated word Venue[Taps{meld}[mold[move[mel[Mould]]]]]

  Weaving machines Press Bette Midler: Oh Industry: Oh Industry - Bette - Scene from Beaches AMA equated word letters small caps large ven...

Karen A. Placek, aka Karen Placek, K.A.P., KAP

My photo
Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Google Blog. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of my first blog delivered more than a million views!! The title is its work as "The Secret of the Universe is Choice!; know decision" will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!

Know Decision of the Public: Popular Posts!!